450 euro paypal debt

ezpzlmnsqz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, two weeks ago I spent 485 euros that (I didn't know at the time) I didn't have on gambling through paypal with a transferwise bank account. I didn't have the money in the account so PayPal put me in the negative. One week later I added 35 euros to my account to show them I'm trying to pay the debt. Yesterday I got my first call from them with a phone number from the Netherlands (I'm from Belgium). I didn't answer, and as soon as I googled the number and found out it's from PayPal I blocked them. 

I have two questions:

I live with my parents and I have my address registered on paypal. When I saw that I can't remove it, I decided to add a new one (fake) and make it primary. Would that make them send letters to the new address so my parents wouldn't have the chance to see them? 

I've read many threads here, but the people with debt are from uk. I know paypal has no power to chase debt there, but does anyone know if I'm in trouble in Belgium? 

I intend to pay the remaining 450e, but I can't pay anything to them in the next 30 days. I just hope they will still allow me to add money to my paypal account. 

Thanks in advance for any answers. 

same applies.

you should be well ok

just pay what you can when you can.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...