LC Asset l S.a.r.l Link chasing BOS overdraft

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We banked with our bank for years . due to coronavirus im sure your all aware has brought the world to a halt!!.

Well so called LC Asset l S.a.r.l  sent us a letter dated 19 march 2020. about us outstanding of £211 .(TWO HUNDRED AND ELEVEN POUND), To my shock it was a debt recovery letter, Have people no shame to start pestering people for money they dont have during a global pandemic outbreak (caronavirus).People dropping down dead nationwide . Elderly /Youths/Disabled/Need i go on, I have today called them regards to there flaud letter in which has a po box address on the headed letter instead of a normal work or company address, they claim they are from wales? yet looking up internet they are a Luxembourg company so no-one knows where they work.lol .

When i first called i spoke off a louder voice due to being deaf, i was hung up on. I then called them back and spoke to another idiot who tryed talking over me, so this was swiftly sorted . i have offerd them a pound . Yes £1 a week and it has been accepted, they dont do payment slips or payment cards to which raised alarm bells , also a po box . Who ever this company is are a bunch of heartless B------ds! people are dying all over the world and who ever this is are thinking of scare tactics for money.

SHAME ON YOU LC ASSET L S.A.RL OR WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU ARE. When i see an address on the next letter / When i see confirmation in writing /And when this world pandemic is over then i shall pay £1 pound a week to my debt, ( Link Financial Outsourcing LTD ) YOU MAKE MY STOMACH TURN , Absolutly Disgusting and shame on you. Some people dont even know what there fate is with this virus  or there loved ones and your botherd about £211 pound . May i remind you ,you stated you were a a company in WALES . i live in Scotland law differs in debt collecting. i will use this to the full with our family solicitor , IT Doesnt get any worse than death, and we all facing it right now. Dont know how idiots like them can sleep at night, I am disabled and NOT STUPID, defo didnt need wound up today by whoever these krettens are , how do they sleep at night, folks check people like this out?

im not happy this is a legit company as they dont know where they from lol. internet says Luxembourg. chap on phone says wales. Theres laws on English company's trying to get monies from Scotland worth checking out. if they confirm an address i will pay them as i say at a pound £1 a week and this has been accepted, sujest you all do same. As long as the queens heads on the money they cant refuse. they have now stated that they will freeze this account until the pandemics over.

HOW NICE OF THEM, To late you jerked my chain and im here to shame your company. Heartless !! Least i can sleep tonight !!

LC Asset l S.a.r.l is  link financial Outsourcing LTD.            

Hi and Welcome to CAG

Dont pay a £1... the debt may be statute barred already ...please tell us what this debt is and its history....dont converse with them...verbally or letter.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

a DCA esp Plink are NOT BAILIFFS

and have

zero legal powers on any debt.

trying to fleece you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

HI ANDY

YES THIS DEBT : £211 pound was an overdraught with bank of scotland, They told me its now there debt and not the banks, I have been poorly over last year hence why the payment wasnt made, im not saying i dont owe this but its how the bank of scotland passed to them, and more so what the worlds going through just now has realy got my back up. Theres surley bigger fish to chase with higher amounts . There communication skills were zero.

• Andyorch changed the title to LC Asset l S.a.r.l Link chasing overdraft

Topic title updated

Okay Bank of Scotland overdraft...when did you last use the facility IE pay money into your current account.?

Do Link / LC Asset l S.a.r.l  confirm they now own the debt ( assignment) ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• Andyorch changed the title to LC Asset l S.a.r.l Link chasing BOS overdraft

bit quick for it to be sold to link?

how long you had the account?

bet theres bank charges on there that are unlawful anyway.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have BOS registered it as a default no your credit files ?  I assume you have alternative banking facilities unconnected to BOS now ?

andy

Yes we now bank elsewhere, I dont say we are not due the outstanding ballance, But belive the bank had a right to inform us of such action. IM more angry that in the global pandemic crisis we are all in globaly. And they target people for £211 pound lol. My intent is to shame them, And make folk aware .

Absolutely...but in times of crises you will always have parasites coming out to take advantage......dont make anymore mistakes as you already have by speaking to them.....radio silence from here on.

Retain all paperwork in connection to the account for future reference.

nothing new here

been going on for 40+ yrs.

pers until or unless you get a letter of claim 

i'd simply be ignoring them.

they have absolutely no legal powers whatsoever

and I've certainly not seen Link ever issue a Scottish claim in many many years.

and they

It is legit...we are not saying otherwise...if the debt has been legally assigned to them then they are now the legal owners of the debt.

Its the next step that we question on whether they will be prepared to submit a court claim.

Very unlikely in Links case...but there are other DCAs that are far more litigious and will sue at the drop of a hat.The letter you have received is a tester to see how you respond...you fell for it and was straight on the phone to them and agreed a payment plan.

So ignore everything unless/if you receive a Letter of claim part of the Pre Action Protocol..if so come back here for further advice.

Andy

pigs can't fly.

dx

and they

Topic moved to Dealing with Debt in Scotland forum.