Virgin media 14 day cooling period still stand?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A few weeks ago we re negotiated a new package deal with virgin media. When we went through to the retentions department we explained to the sales person what we wanted and that was broadband and access to on demand and virgin media box office. We were told by the sale staff we would still be able to access this service with the package. On the 12th of March our new package took over our old one and lone behold we had lost all our access to on demand and also box office. Saturday just gone I called them to complain and to again renegotiate as the service I then had was not what I asked for, nor was it what the sales person stated it was. After being passed from pillar to post the new sales person had said he had upgraded our package at a £15 discount for 3 months, although I did say that this is more than what we want to pay as their competitors are offering this package at half the price. So he told me to call back today to be still within my 14 day cooling off period. Now... because of COVID-19. Virgin media arenow impossible to contact to exercise this. Can I give a notice any other way than over the phone? I really don’t want to be stuck in a contract I don’t want for 12 months. 

Please will you help us to help you by posting your story properly spaced.

It's extremely difficult to read solid blocks of text on the screen and it tends to discourage people who might otherwise give you the support you need in a very enthusiastic way.

There is no such thing as Box Office on VM...its only available through SKY TV...and BT Box Office through BTTV

You get on demand/catch up tv with any TV package selected through VM

If you wish to pay per view on Virgin Media.....

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-pay-per-view

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread