Direct tiles Warehouse - Faulty Tiles - Claim Issued

kammx4
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Set a side your judgment...google ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2020 at 14:04, Andyorch said:

Be prepared for them throwing their toys out of the pram...stating they submitted a defence...and the courts at fault for being behind....prepare for a possible set a side.

It was always expected.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

To stop you requesting judgment.

Correct...you will be sent a copy of the defendants application n244 and notice of hearing.

You can oppose it if you have grounds by submitting your own statement in response with objections and reasons.....if you have any.......not less than 7 days pre hearing.

Reading all this paperwork the court has sent i think this for them to contest the judgement we requested after the 14 days. But in the statement it say "claim form submitted on the 29th of June  but the defence posted the 21st of July"?.

Best to scan redact and upload the N244 and supporting statement (if any) then we are not second guessing.

Thanks.....I really cant see any objection having success...they have not requested a hearing so it will be a fait accompli...the court is at fault for allowing the judgment.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes which will be a remote hearing by teleconference...providing you confirm details by 4:00 pm on 22 October 2020 .If you object to the remote hearing and require to attend in person you must give notice with reason within 7 calendar days of the date of the order.

Andy

• 2 months later...

What was not detailed enough...the particulars ?   Your statement in response to the application to set a side.? 

Scan redact and post up a copy of the Order advising the above then we are not reading between the lines.

Andy

I would tend to agree with the judge.....they are not the particulars  you were advised to submit by @Bankfodder in his post #118. ?