Direct tiles Warehouse - Faulty Tiles - Claim Issued

kammx4
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1032 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know understand how many times I need to say that you should request judgement for you actually to do it.

I told you several times request judgement and now you're posting another message asking if you should request judgement

So does it allow you to request judgement yes or no? The letter you received is not from the court, I understand that it is from their parent company or something

Ok well keep on trying every day. But what does the letter say. You still aren't telling us

If the defence has been received in good time and allowed it wont allow you to request judgment anyway.

Defence dated 14th July

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi the letter is dated 17th of july and my notice of issue states they have until the 18th to reply.

When trying for a judgement MCOL says " can't proceed until the correct amount of days has passed".

Thanks

Their defence is dated 14th July I imagine the court have received it by now....so you cant request judgment.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

The claim will move to allocation .....you will be sent a further form from the the court...a Directions Questionnaire N180.

Post back when you are in receipt 

however we would prefer that you put your documents up in scanned PDF format. Not image files in the way that you have posted. We need documents in good quality and I think we've asked you this before.

And you should still try and apply for judgement if you can.

defence now PDF

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you put the defence up as an unredacted series of pictures direct to screen

i've redacted them and made them a PDF..

please also stop hitting quote..

just type!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

My site team colleague @dx100uk has converted the images you could opt into the proper PDF format.

There should be no reason for us to have to do this. We really very busy and although this consumer service is provided free of charge to you, I think it's only fair to ask you at least to post up the documents in a way which is helpful to us, in PDF format, properly named so that we have an idea as to the contents and not in an image format.

I have to say that if you won't do this then we may have to end up closing this thread and giving our time to other people who are prepared to meet us some of the way.

You may think this is harsh – but it's not easy running this forum on a shoestring and very few time resources.

If its allowing you to request judgment then a bar has not put in place which may indicate that their defence was received late....request judgment.

1. immediately....forthwith then you can execute it...if needs be.

Be prepared for them throwing their toys out of the pram...stating they submitted a defence...and the courts at fault for being behind....prepare for a possible set a side.