UKCPS MNPR PCN - Gateway House Piccadilly Manchester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I'm a Uber driver with a hired car, I received a fine stating "no stopping" at Gateway House in Manchester, I dropped off a regular customer which I've been using this part of the station for years, I've read that its changed and somehow you are not allowed to use it.  Is there anyway I can avoid paying these people my hard earned money which I need more than them,  any advice will be much appreciated.

I have read previous threads but thought it would be better to start a new topic.

Thanking you in  advance

Regards

MK

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Thank you for creating your own thread, it's the best thing to do. I'm afraid I've had to remove your attachments because you've left in your car registration, a photo with the car reg, the reference number and other information that identifies you.

The best thing is to edit them carefully and repost them as a single pdf file to keep this confidential. Our upload guide has details.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

And please highlight where the paperwork says FINE please??

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Once you've sorted out the attachments, please could you let us have the information requested in the forum sticky so that we can advise you?

You'll see quite a few other threads about Gateway House that will be worth following for you.

HB

Here you go

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 18th February 2020

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 3rd March 2020

[scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

3 Date received A few days later 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up No

7 Who is the parking company? UKCPS 

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Gateway Piccadilly Manchester 

plenty of ukpcs gateway threads here to follow and read

use our custom google search box on this page

bottom line

ignore everything until the  letter of claim.

example that answer just about every perceivable question you might have

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Ericsbrother is telling you they issued the NTK a day too late to ground Keeper liability, and further as it is a prohibition as in No Stopping, and their invoices rely on Contract Law, no contract for you to pay squat can be legally formed.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I've converted your image to PDF so only registered Caggers can view it, best to keep the fleecers guessing.

Just ignore the letter - but don't ignore a Letter Before Action if they ever send one.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

you were told almost a month ago to get reading up.

to date you've not read one other thread relating to this no stopping rubbish??

dx

and they

Will start now but due to current issues I totally forgot 

No excuse 

Much appreciated 

Thank you 

Thank you for reminding me 

On 02/04/2020 at 14:53, brassnecked said:

Ericsbrother is telling you they issued the NTK a day too late to ground Keeper liability, and further as it is a prohibition as in No Stopping, and their invoices rely on Contract Law, no contract for you to pay squat can be legally formed.

So should  I wait for letter before action

Thanking you again in advance 

had to be issued by the 2nd and delivered by the 4th.

So no cigar for them even if they got it to his doormat in time.

You now ignore any further correspondence until such time they threaten to take you to court. Keep us informed and try and get some pictures of the road, its markings and the signage there if possible just in case. Many peopel get into a lather because they didnt and when they get sued 2 years later the signs have changed

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone 

hope all is well during the lockdown 

i received the following letter in the post from a recovery firm, please can you kindly advise what I should be doing in this matter.

thanking you in advance 

regards 

Mk

Apologies here is the letter, somehow iPhone wouldn't allow me to attach it

Regards

MK

DR+ Gateway Picca.pdf

Hi.

I'd say do nothing, but see what the guys think when they're able to get here. Please don't respond unless one of the regulars says to, because doing what DR+ say could cause you additional problems. It's not urgent. :)

HB

and is that a letter before claim...no ....its from a powerless DCA that have ZERO legal powers on ANY debt..

please get reading up as already advised or atleast read this thread 

and they

you should have read  enough thread to know that  a begging letter from a toothless DCA is their fist port of call. Note that the  amount asked for has goen up. this addition is called unicorn food tax as it is completely unlawful to add to the amount  on the NTK that was sent out under the conditions they rely on the POFA to create a liability.

You ignore the DCA completely

• 1 year later...

Open

It's a formal notice of intention to commence legal proceedings, so you need to reply.

We had a spate of these letters in January & February.  All the motorists replied with a snotty letter.  None have been taken to court.  So you need to do the same.

Have a look at post 9 at  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/431634-ukcps-2xmnpr-pcn-lbc-no-stopping-manchester-piccadilly-gateway-house/  and post 6 at  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/431431-ukcpscst-2-mnpr-pcns-letter-before-claim-no-stopping-gateway-house-piccadilly/?tab=comments#comment-5093077

and draft something similar.

• Like 1