Natwest Closed my account - Moorcroft HELP

andy210000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I held 2 accounts with Natwest for over 10 years,

in January of this year they decided to close my basic account with no reason,

at this point i opened a new account with an alternative bank and started paying my wage into this.

A month later natwest decided to close my current account which had a £6k overdraft,

I called them to ask why and they said the Bank has taken the decision and now i have to repay the £6k.

I told the bank at this point that i would pay £100 to bring the balance down and that no further interest etc will be charged.

2 weeks ago i receive a letter for Moorcroft ask to get in touch.

Furious I called the bank and asked why they account has been passed to moorcroft ,

again they coudlnt answer only to tell me that the account has now defaulted and its in my interest to make contact.

I didnt default, the bank chose to close the account!!!!

What can i do ,  Should i make contact with Moorcroft?

Any help will be greatly apprecaited 

Thanks

Just keep paying your £100 to NW...dont communicate with the ambulance chaser.......have NW stopped the interest ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Not to them they dont buy debts......but with current accounts you cant actually default......because you moved your salary to another account the amount of credit per month has reduced and therefore you have broken the terms of the facility.

Have they issued you with a  Demand/Termination Notice (Notice served under Sections 76(1) and 98(1) of the CCA1974 ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

And there is a default showing on your credit register files?

So all's good then.....keep your payments up and check your CRAs regularly ..ignore Moorcroft.