Premier Park ANPR PCN - St Georges Shopping Centre Multi Storey Car Park. Gravesend. Kent

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 Date of the infringement

11th February 2020

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

20th February 2020

3 Date received

Not sure, but think it was probably 20th February 2020

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

YES

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Yes - see attached documents

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

NO

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

NA

7 Who is the parking company?

Premier Park

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

St Georges Shopping Centre Multi Storey Car Park. Gravesend. Kent

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

BPA

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

Parking Charge Notice only ( Attached)

• dx100uk changed the title to Premier Park ANPR PCN - St Georges Shopping Centre Multi Storey Car Park. Gravesend. Kent

So doesnt say what you have done wrong

Unlawfully charges for all payment s

Looks like cctv capture not anpr

So pcn timing is wrong should be 29-56 days

1001 things wrong

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 Date of the infringement

19th November 2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

11th February 2020

If these dates are right, the NTK is well out of time.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi HB

The infringement was 11/2.

The PCN by post was issued and dated 18/2

I physically got the PCN yesterday from the keeper, but it would have been received by them,in post about 20/2.

sorry for any confusion.

15 hours ago, Cabman666 said:

The driver was not the keeper !

Well, that's good news, the fleecers are wasting their time sending their scary letters (AKA toilet paper) to the wrong person.

The keeper will be pestered with their rubbish however and may at some point have to reply to a LBA.  As long as the two of you are fine with that.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

1 hour ago, Cabman666 said:

Is the NTK the same document as the Parking Charge Notice ?

Yes, it's what they sent on 20 February.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Thanks Dave.

In that case, having read many posts etc, I can’t see a defence.

To best of my knowledge,I was not the driver, and the keeper is an 88 year old lady who doesn’t need the hassle of writing letters etc.

The POFA conditions have( I think )been met by Premier Park ?

Any advice ?

To remove her from the loop, she could send a one-off letter to the fleecers, naming the driver.  Or alternatively send off the slip of paper on the PCN where they ask her to name the driver (normally we wouldn't advise the latter as we like to show as little respect to the fleecers and their systems as possible, but it may be easier in this instance).  Get free proof of posting from the post office.  Then she wouldn't hear from them again (but the driver would).

Again, normally we wouldn't advise naming the driver but if the important thing is for her not to be hassled, then that is the solution.  

Sorry if I sound thick, but by doing that are you suggesting paying the charge or continuing to defend the charge having named the driver ?

The vehicle has been used as a family run around, so it could have been used by one of three people and none of us remember who !!!

She names the driver - she's out of the loop.

Then it's up to the driver to either pay or fight.  You can guess which we'd recommend.  Dx in post 4 does say there are about 1001 things wrong with their invoice.

What is the driver supposed to have done wrong anyway?  Parking without paying for a ticket?

5 minutes ago, Cabman666 said:

it could have been used by one of three people and none of us remember who !!!

Unfortunately the DVLA have given out the keeper's details to these sharks, and they will hassle someone.  They will keep hassling until they realise they're not going to get paid.  There's no way out of that.

Up to you as a family to either let the keeper get hassled or one of you take on the responsibility.  The site will help whoever you choose fight the invoice.   

Thanks Dave.

I will send the slip back tomorrow, nominating myself as the person in possession of the vehicle on that date, although not the keeper. ( an option on the rear of form).

I will fight it from there if that is possible.

so thanks, and thanks in advance.

let battle commence  !!!!!!

• Like 1

you should get a new PCN in your name then.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Nooooooooo !!!!

I just asked another member of the family to check their parking app for the relevant time and date.

They found the correct date and time in that location. I was overjoyed .................................

And then ...................... they had mistakenly entered the incorrect vehicle when paying by phone !!!!!!🤯

Will just go ahead as planned because I am sure that they would not be so magnanimous to accept a mistake.

In it for £100 so may as well keep going now !!!!

thats a good result actually.

so they simple pocketed that money..thats nice of them:pound:

• Haha 1

and they

Finding out about the wrong reg. no. is actually very positive.  Premier Park got their money, they suffered no loss, end of story.  "De minimis" in law ("the law does not deal with trivialities).  If they were stupid enough to take you to court, their case would be laughed out by the judge in seconds.

However, PPCs don't make their money by obeying the law.  They will keep on killing trees and making silly threats in the hope that you don't know the law & will cough up.

This now depends on your family.  Ideally this other member of the family should admit being the driver.  Afterwards several months' worth of toilet paper will be sent through the post.  Eventually Premier Park may send a formal LBA which is the moment for your relative to ridicule the threat and say he/she paid and looks forward to giving them a good kicking in court.  But depends on this other person's attitude.  

Thanks.

will post a letter tomorrow with driver details, and take it from there.

am sure that the actual driver will be willing to support a challenge.
will post further when there is any update