Unfair treatment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have worked for the same company for 5 years and was employed as an analyst.

Last June there were talks that my job would be automated when I spoke to.my boss he assured me my job was safe. Move on to Feb this year and someone on another dept was leaving so I got offered the role. Behind the scenes what was playing out was my boss had got demoted by two and had two new bosses to report into .

While my boss was on holiday his boss came in to see me and basically told me if I didn't take the job I would be made redundant although he now denies having that conversation with me. I took the role on the understanding I was to only do some of the other persons role after all she got paid 18k more than me.

Now I've started I've got to do my old role until they find someone else and all.of the new role. I feel like I'm being used, underpaid and I just want out of here. 

Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your problems.

When you say you want out of there, are you doing something about it? To me it sounds as if the company uses people and aren't likely to change, but you know them better than I do. Iin your place I would be looking at other jobs but maybe you want something else?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum