HXCPM PCN - Damside St car park, Lancaster

Please please could somebody help with this, i had a letter ages ago saying i didnt pay for parking, but sure i would of paid as i was working in lancaster at the time. So i took no notice of the letter and not heard anything since. Is this a serious letter i need to pay or how do i find out exactly what happened.

Kind regards

Neil

You're not giving us much to go on!

For a start, was it a proper fine from the council or some rubbish from a private parking company?

How long ago was ages ago?  Can you please upload the letter with your details redacted.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

sorry internet been crap tonight

there was a letter of claim posted up from gladstones as an image to screen but it was unredacted and removed.

thread moved from local council to private parking forum too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've had to remove your attachment because you left your name and the PCN number showing.  The PPCs spy on this forum so we don't like personal details to be posted.  Please read our upload guide.

However, you did the right thing coming here.  This is a proper LBA and it needs to be replied to sharpish.

I see Gladstones have added £60  made-up charges and have been too lazy to identify the car park properly.  There must be dozens of "Damside Streets" in the UK.

Please tell us what the fleecers reckon you've done wrong.

Also please fill in the below, it will help us see if the PPC has been too bone idle to follow legal procedure properly, which is often the case.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• FTMDave changed the title to H X Car Park Management PCN - Damside St car park

so you need to respond to this of they will think they will have an easy ride suing you.

We need to know the date fo the event and what it is they say you have done to owe them money.

If that isnt on the letter from Gladdys then that can be part of your response. Please supply as much info as you can and we will try and fill in the gaps

20200306_101633.thumb.jpg.fd76f5fa934a8174fb92911d764862f7.pdf

Thank you for helping i only have the letter i uploaded, i threw out the first one so non sure what it was, sorry. 

Im guessing it must be the date on the letter that they say it happened but there was no ticket ever on my car, so guessing again it must be camera.

Thank you

where is Damside St? there is more than one in the UK so that goes against them already. Gladdys are lazy and not honest brokers

so response:

Dear Will and John,

I dont know where Damside Street is, have never been to Dunfermline  and what I am supposed to have done there to incur a charge. As you have not told me that makes your LBC void under the Civil Procedure rules s you wil lose your client 25% of their claim for your laziness or incompetence. However, they will lose the rest on their own because they listen to the advice of the IPC and churn out garbage instead of POFA compliant notices.

I trust that you will forward my demand for £500 for breach of the GDPR as per VCS v Phillip. Liverpool CC Dec 2016 to save me the trouble of sending them a LBC

Now get that sent and them read up on private parking and get down to the site and get some pictures of the palce including the entrance, the signage and any ticket machines etc

there is a Damside St in Dunfermline Scotland and that is why I suggest trying to cause deliberate confusion

• dx100uk changed the title to HXCPM PCN PCN - Damside St car park

is this carpark and are you resident in...…. Scotland?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• FTMDave changed the title to HXCPM PCN - Damside St car park, Lancaster

think I found it

but can you send us a googlemaps link to it please

I believe there is only one ops the bus station is it?

and they

Yes its opposite the bus station, not sure how to send link to it. Just found another thread on here from 30th june 2018 with photos of it, looks like someone else has  had same thing, going to read it now.

Ericsbrother

is that what i should type up and send ?

and they

I know exactly where yo meant but thei letter doesnt specify hnece the  deliberate confusion to be used in your response

Send by  4 line letter above and let them suffer for their laziness if their client does try their luck at court as you can use this as evidence of their failure to follow the rules and that WILL go against them (along with other things)

You left your address showing, plus photos pasted directly into threads can be seen by anyone, not just registered Caggers.  Best to keep the enemy guessing.

I've redacted your address and converted to PDF.

Oh, and the letter is excellent!

Just do a Google search, there are loads of free sites, that's what i did.

read upload

everything is carefully documented in the guide

and they

that will do fine.

HX had a spell of suing peopel for anything but they lost their first couple of casesa dn seen to have reined themselves in a bit so hopefully they will now consider thingscarefully before they give Gladdys free dom to lose their money for them

You will need to keep a couple of copies of your letter to use as evidence later if tey dotn go quiet for good

• 4 years later...

Any update here?

I ask as we have someone new being taken to court by HXCPM.