VCS Spycar PCN claimform - No Stopping - Southend Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The appeal probably identified you as the driver removing POFA protection, however, read up on these VCS No Stopping tickets, they can onlyact on a parking event due to bye laws  and have no Locus Standi to claim off you, they are not honest brokers, others will be along soon with appropriate advice, above all don't panic there are ways to see these charlatans off, but it takes time.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN claimform - No Stopping - Southend Airport

So he's using the driver or keeper meme, and adding in the Unicorn Feed tax as usual,  But that is mistake no 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 6 months later...

Have converted your docx to pdf, as is safer

• Like 1

"Had the Defendant of paid" that will garner a laugh from the Judge, once that WS is demolished.  That is a desperate bid to justify the Unicorn Feed tax.

• Like 1

Think its a reference to the Unicorn feed tax. might be better to tone that down

• 2 weeks later...

If you have already submitted your WS bundle, then its up to Simple to comply with the Courts order  VCS don't submit  submit they chuck his claim out.

maybne the courts are waking up to Simple Simon and his shenanigans, and dots are being joined?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry to hear that deffo judge lottery, they really should be given some refresher's in aspects of law in regard to Private parking Invoices, at least she blew the VCS threatogram claim for extra legal fees out,.