VCS Spycar PCN claimform - No Stopping - Southend Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 799 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I received an order from the court today stating that my case will now be heard by video link ( which I am struggling to set up on my iphone 

It says that the Applicant must submit a paginated, tabbed, and indexed electronic bundle to the court.

I have already submitted my bundle to the court ! 

The order is in PDF form below.

SO

Am I the applicant ?

Do I need to submit by email a paginated indexed and tabbed electronic bundle as the defendant ? 
       The order mentions that the parties shall seek to agree this bundle ! 
       What does that mean, and how would that happen ?

Thanks

COURT HEARING redacted.pdf

you are not the applicant

but you must:

• You must confirm your preferred email address for the invites to be sent too

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If you have already submitted your WS bundle, then its up to Simple to comply with the Courts order  VCS don't submit  submit they chuck his claim out.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Received an email today. Tomorrow’s court date has been adjourned -

“Unfortunately, we are having to vacate this hearing due to a lack of judicial time. We have not been provided a judge by the Judicial Secretariat to sit on the hearing.”

too much work on for silly PPC cases ,

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

maybne the courts are waking up to Simple Simon and his shenanigans, and dots are being joined?

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 5 months later...

Open

Hi all.
Court hearing today. Logged onto video link, having taken another day off of work.
Judge could not locate either defence or prosecution bundle because of Covid ??????
Adjourned to a date yet to be notified !! 
Ridiculous!!!!

• 6 months later...

Hi all.

lost my case.

I can not remember all the legalese from their BARRISTER, but the essence of it is that the judge ( whilst expressing sympathy with my case ) did not agree that airports act supremacy ( upon which I relied ), applied, and VCS were justified in issuing a notice to me, due to their contract with the airport.

Her reasoning was that it remained a private road, unless it were a road like the M25 going through the middle of the airport, which is clearly a public road, and that airports can not have people stopping or parking where they like, or it would cause chaos.

Not happy, but have now paid the charge and costs

Shame you disappeared for 6mts.

But a private parking company cannot enforce byelaws, and even if they could byelaw enforcement is via a magistrate court not a civil county court .

Sounds like judge lottery in a way, she didn't understand byelaw enforcement.

Dx

and they

Sorry to hear things went badly.

As dx says, judge lottery.

Did the judge make you pay the whole amount including the £60 Unicorn Food Tax?

As dx100uk mentioned - judge made legal mistake - so what I have understood, according to small court claim hearing  protocol you are entitled to make appeal...

WWW.CITIZENSADVICE.ORG.UK

Find out what happens at a small claims hearing and how to prepare for it.

Edited by Doomtrooper

Sorry to hear that deffo judge lottery, they really should be given some refresher's in aspects of law in regard to Private parking Invoices, at least she blew the VCS threatogram claim for extra legal fees out,.

So the std 'price' to pay, when you lose. Good news on the barrister costs. 

it'll cost you £275 to attempt a set a side / appeal. With no real guarantee of success.

Might be better to move on 

Being away 6mts didn't help us help you possibly either.

Dx

and they

You cant set a side a judgment when you lose a claim in county court as a defendant once judgment is awarded...you can possibly appeal the fee is £129 along with other fees in connection to the process.

Grounds for appeal can be rather complex and appealing a judgment is asking for the judgment to be looked at again because you believe a serious legal mistake has been made. An appeal will be dealt with by a different judge from the one who made the original decision.

Appealing a county court judgment is a two-stage process. First you have to get permission to appeal. Second, if you are successful in getting permission, you have to manage the appeal process.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread