VCS Spycar PCN claimform - No Stopping - Southend Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 780 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no just std court procedure

get reading like no stopping threads here 

get upto speed.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...

Hi All

Received a notice of allocation from my local County Court, for January 2021.

I am beginning to think about my witness statement, and upon looking at the original NTK , note that the alleged contravention was actually Rule 47 ( Bus stop / Stand)

1. What exactly is that contravention of ?   Rule 47 of what ? ??? It is not specified on the notice to keeper.

2. Will this make any difference to my claim ?

3. A year ago now, so I cannot remember a bus stop, and the pictures on the NTK do not help, and its likely to have changed since then even if i go to take pictures.

Any advice  ?

Thanks

1, no such rule on private land

2. no.

3. no need too.

plenty of no stopping witness statements here to base yours upon.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Things are progressing !!

I checked with my local court, and VCS paid their hearing fee in time, so it looks like we are set to go to court !

I have typed a draft witness statement which I will attach below ( redacted).

The bundles must be with the court, and claimant by 6th January, so any suggested amendments would be appreciated as soon as poss.

Thanks and Happy New Year 🤦‍♂️

My Witness Statement Redacted.pdf

Have converted your docx to pdf, as is safer

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

What you've written is excellent and probably enough to see Simon off, but I would flesh it out a bit.  Usually judges pick up on certain points to get the case over quickly, so the more ammo you have the better.  Kitchen sink time!

Your point 9 is really two points, so stick in a new point after point 10.  "The above-mentioned CPR 31.14 request asked for proof of planning permission for the claimant's signage under the town and country planning act.  This was not produced and I do not believe that the claimant possesses planning permission for their signs which is a criminal offence and makes it impossible for a contract to be formed".  This also ties in with your point 10 that you didn't enter into a contract with VCS.

I would also add another point about the Unicorn Food Tax.  In his letter to you Simon states "There are 87 high profile signs advising drivers not to stop and warning that if a driver does stop, a charge of £100 is payable" yet the claim is for £160.  VCS are abusing the court procedure by artificially inflating their claim.

Lastly, are you absolutely sure that where you stopped is covered by the RTA and not by bye-laws?  Either option would be fatal for Simon, but it is essential to get this bit right.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi Dave

Yes I am sure the access road fits the legal definition of a public road and highway.

I have today received by email VCS' Claimants bundle. I have attached the VCS service agreement with the airport in PDF Format - redacted.

I cant see anywhere in there that VCS are permitted to form a contract.

I will be sending them my bundle tomorrow, by email, as I have covid, and am not allowed out to post it properly. I got this authorised by the court too.

Any observations overnight would be appreciated for any last minute tweaks to my statement.

Thanks in advance

Oh My bundle must be with them and the court by 7/1 so its a bit tight now

claimants WS .pdf

to prevent any silly mistakes

we will need the full claimants ws inc exhibits.

i love the way, as with the other airports contracts here,

...in one line they states

No disabled/invalid driver exemptions will apply

then:

PARKED IN A DISABLED SPACE WITHOUT CLEARLY DISPLAYING A VALID DISABLED PERSONS BADGE OR
BLUE BADGE REPLACEMENT DOCUMENT ISSUED BY THE CAR PARK KIOSK

oh simon ...really??

and they

What the hell does "Had the Defendant of paid" mean?  It's not even English.

So in (25) they state they are allowed to recover court action costs.  Indeed they are.  £50 legal costs + £25 claim fee + £25 hearing fee.  They are claiming those costs.  The £60 Unicorn Food Tax is added on as well, they are clearly claiming court action costs twice.

Usual "I may not be able to attend" tripe.  Have they never heard of things called "diaries" where you can list your engagements and work out if you're free or not?!

Good luck with seeing off COVID, plus the other virus that particularly infests areas around airports 😉

"Had the Defendant of paid" that will garner a laugh from the Judge, once that WS is demolished.  That is a desperate bid to justify the Unicorn Feed tax.

• Like 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

full claimants WS from our friend james is in the OP's last post

dx

and they

they are all in the file in your last but one post 

i've merged everything.

dx

and they

That's a cracking Witness Statement.  Straight to the point, unlike VCS's pages & pages of drivel.

Just to make it crystal clear to the judge, I would tweak point 10

10. The above-mentioned CPR 31.14 request asked for proof of planning permission for the claimant's signage under the town and country planning act. This was not produced, and I do not believe that the claimant possesses planning permission for their signs which makes it impossible for a contract to be formed as lack of planning permission is a criminal offence.

Im not sure what the following refers to or how it fits in ? 

It is an abuse of process from the Claimant to issue a knowingly inflated claim for an additional sum which it is not entitled to recover, because only an order can be made by the court of its own initiative without a hearing pursuant to CPR Rule 3.3(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998...'' An extract of CPR Rule 3.3(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998 is produced as exhibit

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Think its a reference to the Unicorn feed tax. might be better to tone that down

CPR 3 (3.4) is with regards to Court Case Management Powers and the court making orders of its own initiative ...not changing the amount claimed. A Judge can do that anyway in summary of his judgment if the defendants pleadings convinces him to do same.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you wish to counter this magical none existence extra fee...counter it with CPR 16 (5.) 4

(4) Where the claim includes a money claim, a defendant shall be taken to require that any allegation relating to the amount of money claimed be proved unless he expressly admits the allegation

Come in useful for others reading your topic and considering adapting your statement...also another point to bear in mind you cant use CPR 31.14 to refer to points that are not mentioned within the claimant's particulars...