VCS PCN PAPLOC - Now Claimform - No Stopping - Southend Airport pick up/drop off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This is exactly what it says in the grey box on the right of it. 

Please state you are applying for "an Order to set Judgment aside" and summarise the reasons why you feel the Judgment should be set aside. If you are applying for something other than to set Judgment aside, you should not submit your application via Money Claim Online (MCOL) and you will need to complete a manual N244 instead.

Please note, the Judge may set aside a Judgment where the defendant has a real prospect of successfully defending the claim; or it appears to the court that there is some other good reason why the judgment should be set aside or the defendant should be allowed to defend the claim. The Judgment will not be set aside on the basis that it has been paid, and / or to improve your credit - you must demonstrate to the Judge you have grounds to defend to the claim.

Who says you need too?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Why do you think you need to set this aside?

nowhere does any forum recommend this?

Dx

and they

It won't let me click next until I state what order I am asking the court to make and why 

Am I not doing this right then? 

This is the page I am on

Screenshot MCOL.pdf

Edited by FTMDave
Image pasted to thread, with personal details, now redacted & converted to PDF

who has told you to do this set aside form?

dx

and they

On 11/06/2020 at 16:11, dx100uk said:

please note your corrected date for defence filing above

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.
 get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/409718-cpr-3114-request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-ppc-private-land-parking-court-claim/

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

^^^^^^

shows you have not been reading up here on like claims as advised several times..

you need to do AOS

you need to file your defence by 3rd july.

did you send 31:14?

and they

Maybe because a judgment has been made against on the 24/06 but was issued originally on 2/06. That's only 22 days. When I had till the 3/07 to reply. 33 days later. I'm soo confused now

Did not send a 31:14 yet as thought it was something I had to do after as it was further down the list of things to do. Maybe bit of confusion there. 

in otherwords you didn't follow the advice given above despite numerous posts here telling you what to do...

and you've now got a default judgement as you didn't complete AOS on MCOL in time.

might be cheaper to simply pay the default judgement now by day 28 to avoid the CCJ being registered.

next time carefully read the advice given.

and they

Just read the claim form and says I have 14 days to file for AOS. What a stupid  I am.

Hence why they sent a judgment to me as stats if I don't then it would be assumed I accept the courts jurisdiction and judgment would be served.

I mis read steps above and thought I had till the 3/07 to apply for AOS.

I am sorry. Just got so confused with it all. 

I think maybe my only option is to sign and send back the AOS and back date it in the hope that the understanding the post has been up in the air during this covid period 

nope

cheaper to simply pay the sum now.

i didnt think you were understanding things either..but we told you enough times.

set aside is £255 ...pay the judgement sum now

else the ccj gets registered after 28 days from judgement and will kill your credit and credit file for 6yrs paid off or not ..

silly boy.

read what we tell you to do ..not wander around in your olwn world.

no point in coming to a forum for help if you don't read and follow our advice.

dx

and they

Appreciate your honesty. But no need to be rude. It is all new to me. I mis read and mis understood what was needed to do with reading so many different dates flying around. I will suck it up and pay the total amount in the order to prevent cjj etc.... 

The screenshot you posted had your personal details on, but I've redacted and converted to PDF so only registered Caggers can see it - best to keep the opposition guessing.

In post 16 you state 19/06 as AOS.

The only way to continue the fight is either to pay £255 for a set aside which is more than the judgement, or defy the judgement and not pay but then as dx says your credit file would be knackered for six years. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Ah thanks. Only had my name so weren't too fussed. If there was more, much appreciated. 

Anyways...... I just rang and paid. A valuable lesson learnt here. Either ignore these from the off. And/or read all advice carefully and thoroughly making sure I understand. 

Never ignore a Letter of Claim though.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Start a thread saying who what where, and don't appeal, or respond until the team get back to you.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

:rockon:

and they

Great. Mrs just advised me she got one a while ago and has kept it from me. She has only just told me because I just explained what I had to just pay because of my own stupity. So expect a thread real soon 🙄

make sure she hasn't appealed, and get her to start a  thread with her own ID so she doesn't get any second hand info and confusion.