UKPC/DCB(l) windscreen PCN claimform - parking in disabled bay W/O BB- Thurrock Shopping Park, West Thurrock

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what are you not understanding about powerless DCA's??

a DCA is NOT a BAILIFF

and clamping was outlawed in 2012

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DCBL are acting as DCA NOT bailiffs here, t a bailiff could only become involved with several IF's The PPC takes you to court and you lose, AND the judgment sum was for more than £600.  They rely on using the Ch5 Can't pay reputation to scare people.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 6 months later...

open

Greetings everyone, hope you're all well. Thanks for reopening.

It seems they've now taken this to court and I'm not sure what to do. .

(I have edited and compressed your pdf, and uploaded it its not wise to link to external document sites,, better to upload to the post( BN))

claimform.pdf

Yes, it is a court claim, you need to do Acknowledgement of Service then later file a defence.  dx100uk will be on soon to tell you how to do that.

Did the fleecers send you a formal Letter of Claim or Letter before Action before the court claim?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPC/DCB(l) PCN claimform - parking in disabled bay - Thurrock Shopping Park, West Thurrock
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, thanks for your help again. I've messed up though. Due to personal circumstances, I did not sort this out in time and as of March 30th have been served a CCJ. 

Do I have any other options that will mitigate the damage, or I must now settle the full amount within a month?

Well, both the court claim form and the sticky above explain the deadline for defending and sadly you missed that.  From the court's point of view you had the chance to defend but didn't.  So yes, you have to pay within a month.

The only "option" is to defy the court and not pay.  In that case the CCJ will not be removed, it'll show up everywhere and your credit file will be knackered for six years.

• 3 weeks later...

If only there was a way to display one's illness to the court. Nevertheless, thank you so much for your help and forgive my delay. I aim to sort it out this week. 

And to be clear, is there a way that the amount payable can be lessened or is this full amount now non-negotiable?

No, from the court's perspective you didn't defend the claim when you had the chance.  So now it's game over.

Make sure you pay before the court's deadline otherwise you'll still end up with a CCJ.

I am sorry that you lost your chance to win the case and now you have left yourself very little time to do anything other than pay. Had you come to us much earlier it might have been possible to argue but now you will have to pay the amount  ordered. At least that will prevent you getting a CCJ lasting for 6 years. 

After you have paid it may be possible to apply to challenge the verdict as you weren't able to put up a defence at the time-through illness? It is  not guaranteed that an appeal will be granted and it will cost another couple of hundred at least with no 100% certainty that you will win though at least the amount you owe should be reduced. I do think our Laws are wrong  in that undefended cases are forced to pay the unlawful amounts knowingly charged by claimants. 

at £275 a set aside is not guaranteed a win.

pay the CCJ to the claimants solicitors dont delay 

they are snakes do it a good week in advance of the 30 day deadline.

dx

and they

Appreciate you all, thank you.

What if I sent my CPR request in time, but did not receive a response from the lawyer though? And have dated pictures of it and it being sent, but not proof of postage.

I'm thinking to pay first then appeal based on the above - what do you think?

cpr is nothing to do with defending a claim

its a request

it can all but be ignored.

and typically always is.

dx

and they

you mean you returned to n9? part?

on what date?

have you proof of posting?

and where did you send it?

we didnt tell you to do that here , why did you use snail mail?

we said use MCOL website, the same place you filed AOS.

dx

and they