Armtrac/BW PCN Claimform - Lusty Glaze Car Park Cornwall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I’m hoping I can get some help before I give in and make a payment.

In July 2019 I received a pcn at lusty glaze carpark.

It was a hot day, I left my window open slightly (it’s cornwall) and my paid parking ticket blew off my dash.

I received a PCN from Armtrac security which I ignored (rats) and i didn’t hear from them again.

Meanwhile I’ve moved to a new place and

this week at my new address I have received a court claim from BW legal for the sum of £239.74.

I have not been in touch with Armtrac, BW LEGAL or responded to the CCJ yet.

I am trying to buy my first home at the moment so I am very worried about having a ccj on my file. 

I have looked through the threads but I don’t fully understand and I don’t want to trip myself up.

Hoping to have some help here.

Yellow

Hello and welcome to CAG. 

I can't post links at the moment but we have a forum sticky in the parking forum, above all of the posts, that asks for information we need. If you can't find it, someone will be along later to post it.

You can also read up on that car park here, we have other cases.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

please complete this:

do you still have the paid for ticket?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Armtrac/BW PCN Claimform - Lusty Glaze Car Park Cornwall

Firstly, don't worry about your mortgage - because you haven't got a CCJ!  You only get a CCJ if you lose a court case and then still refuse to pay. 

Can you please let us know what exactly you received this week, because "a court claim from BW legal" is impossible, you get a court claim from the court and the solicitors don't sue, the private parking company do.  If you give us the info. we need it should be fairly easy to fight this.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Also check out the other threads on this, These people are known to CAG.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

follow the advice to acknowledge the claim onlineand then get up to speed on all of the other threads about these bandits. If you ack the service of the claim you buy yourself another fortnight and you spend that time reading up on their tactics but also you need to sedn a CPR 31.14 request for documents to BWL containing the usual stuff found in the sticky but also demand a copy fo the "letter before action" they were obliged to send out under the pre action protocols of the civil procedure regs and dem,nd to knw there they send the PAP letter if they indeed did send one.

they dont follow the POFA protocols so they have no claim against you as the keeper so you arent going to be telling anyone you were the driver

Can you please fill in the information dx asked for it post 3?  It's very hard to advise if we don't know exactly what you've received and thus what stage of the legal process you're at.