BankFodder BankFodder

Ftgab19

ParkingEye ANPR PCN Claim Form - Over stay - KFC Walkden Manchester

He are the photos, all I can remember is I went to kfc with my partner for a meal. We was over an hour because I didn’t think we had to get off the car park so quickly. 

jpg2pdf.pdf

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

I don't have time to go back over three pages of posts, but you could dig deeper into this one hour limit if you haven't already.

Is that what the signs say? But also what does the planning permission say?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

We could do with seeing the signs, to see if any contract can even be formed, some will merely be an Invitation To Treat.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Good grief.  So you "overstayed" for 11 minutes.  The grace period is 10 minutes.  What total shysters.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

They might regret trying that one on in court, Minimum 10 minutes grace, that's even if theit signage can allow a contract to be formed, and they have PP for signs and cameras.  ANPR different to CCTV.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Are Ellesmere Shopping Centre, Walkden Town Centre & Walkden Retail Park all essentially the same thing? 

With just one KFC in the area? 

I have a serious reason for asking.

Also, TripAdvisor reviewers start to complain about the parking restrictions around August 2019, so the change must be quite recent.

• Like 2

If you are still looking to see if PE have planning permission, you could try phoning the Council planning dept for the information, or ask where to find it on their website. Knowing POE they probably have not bothered.

I’ll get a picture of the signs tomorrow and see where I get ringing the council about the planning. Also how long do I have to get the defence in? I know you said I will have leeway but I can’t have that much. 

Thanks 

Andrew 

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****