ParkingEye ANPR PCN Claim Form - Over stay - KFC Walkden Manchester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone 

I received a ParkingEye claim form today that was issued on the 24/02/2020.

I'm not sure what info I need to upload on a parking charge claim form so I’ll upload the form and wait for instructions. 

Any help much appreciated 

Andrew 

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

moved to the private parking forum.

please complete this:

we don't need to see the claimform...upload removed

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Name of the Claimant : ParkingEye Ltd

Date of issue – 24/02.2020

Date for AOS - 14/03/2020

Date to submit Defence - 27/03/2020

What is the claim for – 

1.Claim for monies outstanding from the Defendant in relation to a parking charge (reference 00000000) issued on 10/10/2019.

2.The signage clearly displayed throughout KFC (Walkden Manchester) states that this is private land, managed by ParkingEye Ltd, and that it is subject to terms and conditions, including a max stay period, by which those who park agree to be bound (the contract). 

3.ParkingEye’s ANPR system captured vehicle 000000 entering and leaving the site on 07/10/2019, and overstaying the max stay period.

4.Pursuant to Sch 4 of the Protection of Freedom Act 2012, notice has been given to the Parking Charge payable upon breach.

5.As no response was received, an alternative service address was obtained and further correspondence issued (CPR 6.9(3)). 

What is the value of the claim £175.00

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

Can you tell us a bit more about what happened?  Where you parked?  What PE reckon you did wrong?  The previous correspondence from them before they sued you?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to ParkingEye ANPR PCN Claim Form - Over stay - KFC Walkden Manchester

aha the old only allowed for 1hrs or whatever when the original planning permission grant by the council is 2 or even 3hrs.

I notice they don't state the time stayed in the POC, as they think you'll wet yourself and cave in

this should be easy to win....

why have you received nothing else to date , you should have received atleast 3 other letters?

have you just ignored everything?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

All I remember is I had a meal in kfc and stayed awhile because I wasn’t in a rush. Then I got a letter saying I’ve got a ticket and I overstayed. I can’t find the first letter they sent but I’ve found a Letter Before Action

But what’s weird is on the LBA they say the ticket was issued on the 07/10/2019 not the 10/10/2019 like the court form says. 

I’ll upload it for you and acknowledge the claim form

Andrew

ParkingEye.pdf

I've tried to have a look on Google Street View.  Am I right in thinking that KFC is part of a shopping centre?  So would it be the shopping centre car park you parked in?

Or have I got that wrong?!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

They seem to have found an alternative address for you and some of their notices appear to be going there instead of your current home. Is it possible that you also got a ticket on the 10th October?

It would be helpful if you could find the original PCN from them and post it up so we can see where they have gone wrong.

Yea they used my old mum and dads address I think when first sending the PCN but I don’t think I got two tickets I think the 7th is the right date. I can have another look to see if I can find it thou 

why was the mail going to your parents?

was/is your car's v5c registered there?

and they

also. if the vehicle was registered at that address when did you start getting letters to the correct address and who from, PE or DCA?

They are trying to avoid their claim beimg kicked out on a procedural matter so dates are inportnat esp if you had nootified the DVLA of a change of address. We would also like to know when that was if applicable

The car is registered at my mum n dads and the LBA was the first letter I got at my address I think and it was from ParkingEye.

ill have a look for more paperwork when I get home tonight 

Andrew 

so did you tell the DVLA of the change of address? Only need to know this to ascertain if PE have asked them twice about the keeper detaisl or used other sources for getting your address.

Has your parent sent any correspondence back to them to make them search for a new address?

so did you respond to the lba?

Try and get ahead of us here,  and offer us somehting to enable us to get our heads round how they got your current address. What about looking at your credit files and see who has accessed them.

Not in your case but consider this- PE send stuff to address 1 and then find out it is old adress so do look ups and send court claim to address 2. what if address 2 is actually someone else with similar name?

PE are obliged to use best efforts to use correct addess but it may be their methods are unlawful

I am registered on the credit report at the address they sent the n1 too so that’s where they would of got the address from.

It’s only the car at my mum and dads address.

And I didn’t respond to the LBA because I thought with it being a private Parking Company it didn’t matter. 

I found the original PCN from my mum n dads address 

ParkingEye.pdf

then they should have issue a new ANPR PCN when they found your correct address, oh dear another nail in their coffin here.

nail it tight shut now

pop up on the relevant council webportal

goto the planning section

and find the ORIGINAL granted planning permission.

it will not be 1hrs free parking and no-one can change that bar the council

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

I’m struggling to access the planning permission. It only lets me get to this page then can’t view the documents. 

https://dctmviewer.salford.gov.uk/PlanningApplications/ExternalEntryPoint.aspx?SEARCH_TYPE=1&DOC_CLASS_CODE=PLAN&Application_number=10%2f59173%2fADV

Have you disabled popups in the browser?  looks like there is no PP for anything other than KFC's own signs, nothing on there about a PPC fleecer imposing time limits, or asny ANPR, would have to be a separate application by the PPC.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

are you now living at the address the claim form was sent to? Are you on the electoral roll there?

have a look at all of the free credit reports and see who has accessed your details in the last couple of months.

We want to get to the bottom of this because they have to show they are chasing the right person.

Now we know that it is likley to be you but that is for them to prove

So do I need to email the council or something about the planning of the car park?

I live at the address the claim form was sent to but not the address the PCN was sent too. 

I’ve had a look at my credit report and can’t find anything to do with parking eye on the searches.

Thanks 

‘Andrew

have you done AOS And CPR yet?

and they