Central Trust Loans

snowdragon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

load of cobbrers tell her to cancel NOW

and go get her moneyback from her bank under chargeback rules

I will assume she gave then a debit card number too?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no, they do not take credit or debit cards, all done  by bank transfer

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

id still talk to the bank and get everything back.

duped into a loan.

I believe they are breaking the law by getting a guarantor not known to the borrower to guarantee the loan and by charging a fee for it too.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1. BREAKDOWN OF LOAN

Amount of Loan

: £20,000.00 Loan Terms

: 10 Years Monthly Repayments

: £230.00 A.P.R (interest %)

: 6.35% (FIXED)

Note: - We want to confirm you that your loan amount is completely approved by our company for the amount of £20,000.00.

So,for you to get this loan sorted you have to go through a credibility check and you are requested to pay your first month installment in advance which is for the month of March.

Your second monthly installment will be due in month of April by direct debit.

Once you can make the payment of £230.00, you will receive the loan amount of £20,000.00 in your bank account within 45 minutes.

2. RESPONSIBILITY

Although this agreement may be signed below by more than one person, Borrower understands that we are each as individual responsible for paying back the full amount.

3. REPAYMENT

The Borrower will pay every month through direct debit.

There would direct debit mandate which we will ask the customer to sign.

Borrower will repay the amount of this loan in equal uninterrupted monthly installments.

4. PREPAYMENT

Borrower has the right to prepay the whole outstanding amount at any time.

If borrower does, or if this loan is refinanced

– that is, replaced by a new note

– Lender will refund the unearned finance charge.

5. LATE CHARGE

Any installment not paid within 7 days of its due date shall be subject to a late charge of 0.9% of the 

6. DEFAULT

If for any reason Borrower fails to make any payment on time, Borrower shall be in default.

The Lender can then demand immediate payment on the entire remaining unpaid balance of this loan, without giving anyone further notices.

If borrower has not paid the full amount of the loan when the final payment is due, the Lender will charge in interest on the unpaid balance at 4.5% per year.

7. RIGHT OF OFFSET

If this loan becomes past due, the Lender will have the right to pay this loan from any deposit or security Borrower have with this lender without notice to me.

If the Lender gives me an extension of time to pay this loan, Borrower still must repay the entire loan.

*Note: The Annual per Rate (A.P.R) mention above will remain unchanged entire the loans terms.

Terms and Conditions

CENTRAL LOAN aim to ensure all information as maintain is:

◦current

◦fit for the purpose intended

◦complete

◦accurate

CENTRAL LOAN provide two services to the customer:

•We can transfer the loan amount in customer’s account

•We can fix an appointment with the customer to deliver the loan amount at customer’s place in few cases (Fee may include).

These terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.

DATA PROTECTION:

We may as a result of your interaction with the Site hold and process personal information obtained about you when you access the Site and use it for servicing our relationship with you,

for the purposes of fraud prevention and debt collection,

to understand your financial needs,

to conduct our business and to provide you with better customer services and products from both Best Loans and those of selected third parties,

to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of the Site and for statistical analysis.

We may pass this information to other members of the CENTRAL LOAN group or agents, as permitted by law so that they may do the same and they may pass information held by them about you to us so that we may do the same.

We will not disclose any such information outside of the Best Tenant Loans group except for fraud prevention purposes and/or if required/obliged by law or Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or to our regulators under proper authority, or under a strict code of secrecy to sub-contractors or persons acting as our agents or where we have your consent or have previously informed you.

GOVERNING LAW:

The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.

LOAN INFORMATION:

All loans are agreements regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974, which lays down certain requirements for your protection, which should be complied with when agreements are made.

If they were not, the creditor (LOANS) cannot enforce the agreement against you without obtaining a court order.

Written quotations are available on request.

All lending is subject to appraisal of the applicant's financial status.

To apply, you must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).

APR details are correct at time of publication.

Certain purposes of loan may be excluded or have limited repayment periods.

The rate you are offered will depend on credit assessment procedures, your personal circumstances and other related factors.

Terms of agreements will be clearly disclosed to you before you sign the agreement.

You will agree to pay the Total Amount Payable on the agreement by the installments and at the times stated.

If two or more of you sign the agreement as the Borrower, you are liable jointly and severally, that is together as well as separately.

If the loan is secured by a Legal Charge over your property, normally your main residential address, you must sign and have witnessed the Legal Charge as a separate document accompanying the agreement.

Products and offers are subject to conditions and can be withdrawn without notice.

EARLIER PAYMENT OF YOUR LOAN:

You have the right to repay your loan at any time during the repayment period by giving notice in writing.

To do this, you will need to pay off the amount you owe under your agreement which may be reduced by a rebate (reduction) of part of the interest.

RETURN, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:

You have the right to cancel in writing up to 14 working days after the loan has been issued.

Should you have already received the loan funds, you will be charged interest on a pro rata basis from the date of issue until funds are cleared in our bank account.

You have the right to a refund or return of loan repayments accidentally or unintentionally made to us or collected by us.

Refunds will be made as soon as practicable but normally within five working days of us being informed.

You have to right to cancel your loan application if the loan amount is not credited or deliver in your bank account or home address then CENTRAL LOAN will refund the amount you paid within 24 working hours*

(*Condition Apply) DELIVERY POLICY:

Our loan agreement will only come into force when both you and we or our authorized representative have signed it or agree over the phone.

When the loan is made we will open an account in your name(s) and debit it with the Total Amount Payable

The loan (Amount of Credit) will be delivered to you by transfer into your bank account, cash or by another mutually agreed method.

Once your loan application has been approved “in principle” and subject to our usual underwriting criteria, your loan will be issued within two working hours of receipt of all the required fees.

ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE:

APR is a standard calculation used across the whole UK finance industry.

It is a percentage calculation which lets you compare different forms of credit (i.e. loans, mortgages or credit cards) to help you decide on the best value.

The APR takes into account interest as well as fees and charges.

TYPICAL APR:

A "typical" APR is the APR offered to two-thirds (7.8%) of borrowers.

The actual APR you are charged is subject to status so you might not qualify for the typical APR

The lender will assess your circumstances,

such as your income,

how much you can afford to repay,

the relative security of your job,

whether you're on the electoral roll

and your credit history.

CENTRAL LOAN typical APRs are as follows:

Secured loans – typical 2.82% - 5.62% APR FIXED

Unsecured loans – typical 5.60% - 17.60% APR FIXED

Undertaking: I hereby certify that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.

If any of the above information is found to be incorrect at a later stage, I shall be liable to be disqualified/ refund for the personal loan.

Regards BORROWERS SIGNATURE

CENTRAL LOAN 1) _______________ 25-27 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR13NX, United Kingdom Email: [email protected] Web: www.centralloan.co.uk 2) _________________ Contact Number: - +44-161-5051746

full  load agreement

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

14 days to cancel with a full refund

she doesn't have the money

so get her out of it now

she should get everything back

the 14days hasn't even started yet.

dx

and they

she is going tell me how much she has given them up to yet, told her to cancel it and demand her money back

😮  £ 3551!!!!

she  needed loan for a headstone for her daughter and      a   car as hers  has had it

they  are supposed to refund her  by midday today but as yet nothing

be glad when this  fiasco is done, she has been sent this now

Sorry for all incontinence as we are unable to cancel your loan
application due to legal procedure
and we are in process of transferring the complete loan amount along
with your cancellation fee and refund amount which will take at least 30
min.

I request you to kindly wait and I will give the confirmation once the
transfer is done.

Thanks & Regards,

Linda

they cannot charge any cancellation fee within 14 days

against the consumer credit act rules!

• Thanks 1

and they

My friend has told them this and got no response as yet nor any refund,  she  is giving them till about 2pm  to refund it or   will be  reporting it as fraud and  seeing the Police etc, have told her please  do not ever  do it again or drag me into it, I will do my best keep you updated

Sandy xx

its not fraud

and nothing to do with the police

if it doesn't happen

get her to directly ring her bank

tell them the brief story

get everything reversed 

• Thanks 1

and they

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

ty  DX and Andy,  think she thought it was a s c a m , fraud or whatever, she not that good at things like this,  she is going check her account again

this is their last  reply

As per our recent conversation with legal transfer team, they told us
about the insurance which needs to be done in order to secure this high
loan amount of £20000 & your refund of £3551,you need to pay the 495
pounds of insurance cost.This insurance is good for you, as it covers
you for any unavoidable circumstances where you are unable to pay the
monthly installments,then the insurance will take care of it.

Also, this is refundable which means after this payment the total amount
that you are going to get into your account is £20000+£3551+£550+£495
=£24396, without delays.

WTF she asked for it to be cancelled which she has paid for she just informed me

As per our recent conversation with legal transfer team, they told us
> about the insurance which needs to be done in order to secure this
> high
> loan amount of £20000 & your refund of £3551,you need to pay the 495
>
> pounds of insurance cost.This insurance is good for you, as it covers
> you for any unavoidable circumstances where you are unable to pay the
> monthly installments,then the insurance will take care of it.
>
> Also, this is refundable which means after this payment the total
> amount
> that you are going to get into your account is
> £20000+£3551+£550+£495
> =£24396, without delays.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Linda

you will get the money back but with your loan amount only so please do
this final process.

she  cancelled     the loan and silly   person paid for it to be done, now  they seem making out she needs pay even more despite promises   from the of a refund and telling them she does not want the loan

Friend is distraught, told her go to the bank and explain , she said they will blame her as she has given them over £4k now and she must have known she get nothing at the end, she is scared what they will say but she is facing eviction now as can not pay her rent etc, 

CT cant retain ANY of her money.

her bank should listen..

as for eviction 

teach her budgeting.

drop everything like mobiles/sky cards down to nothing or £1 to consumer credit stuff.

use the pro-rata letter here on CAG.

she must divert her income to keeping a roof over her head.

rent/mortgage/ctax/gas/electric are priority debts the rest can go whistle!!

dx

• Thanks 1

and they

she does not have sky and only a  basic mobile phone, far as  know  she has no credit cards on a  Debit card, as for the rent I bailed her out for now but first and last time,  she has checked her account and still no refund so she is going to the back with cap in hand as they say 

tell her to come to cag.

dx

• Thanks 1

and they

already have dx ty,  once she gets herself sorted