I paid for the PackLink full compensation, but it turned out it is impossible to claim if the buyer does not cooperate and provide the necessary evidence.
I take your other points, which pretty much confirm the conclusion I came to: treat it as a learning exercise and move on ☹️
You've been here since 2009 and yet you've only decided to come to us about this now.
As requested above, you should put up the details of what you have received – and scanned PDF format.
Also give us more information about this parking ticket which you have received from this private parking company. Follow this link >>> parking ticket<<<<and post the answers here
You should also see what we say about ignoring these things. If you ignore then it's a Big Fail 👎.
Also if you don't come to us earlier on – that's another Big Fail 👎
Thank you DX. Ive checked the PRS register and there is no record of the named property agent, however a postcode search on the register found an agent called BM at that postcode address. Further checking of BM, it seems they are small letting and sales agents. No record of Metta on the the UKALA web site, even though the web site for the agent prominently shows the logos of these. I searched by name and postcode only too. Do I mention this to them or keep it simple re payments?
So my points are:
1. first bill sent January including last years arrears.
2. I paid large lump sum off in January, and set up a payment plan monthly for rest, informed them of the plan
3. Payments were accepted by them, but they did not acknowledge them until AFTER they sent it to debt collection in March, nd after I had sent proof to them of the payments
4. By April they had accepted 4 payments, and 2/3rd of total years bill is now paid
5. no mention for debt collection/ extra fees allowed in the lease
6. I have received ONE yearly bill. Lease states to be billed twice yearly in advance Jan 24th - June 24th + June 25th -Dec 25th.
7. Debt collection appointed on 26th march, plus their additional fee of £250 ( for being appointed and sending 1 letter.)
8. Second half bill will be fully paid by August even though its not due until end of June.
well we could not get through to the insurers whilst away , as you can imagine the lines were engaged so we just paid for everything on credit card hoping to get reimbursed upon our return. ill apply to spectrum and keep this post updated.
@BritanniaLtd Coronavirus: Britannia Hotel made staff homeless in 'admin error'. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/420603-britannialtd-coronavirus-britannia-hotel-made-staff-homeless-in-admin-error/
Shocking pictures reveal ‘disgusting’ conditions inside Hermes depot where workers ‘feel like slaves’. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/419726-shocking-pictures-reveal-%E2%80%98disgusting%E2%80%99-conditions-inside-hermes-depot-where-workers-%E2%80%98feel-like-slaves%E2%80%99/
Euro Car Parks issued this ticket to the police in Devon and Cornwall. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/419522-can-anyone-identify-the-parking-company-which-issued-this-ticket-to-the-police-in-devon-and-cornwall/