BankFodder BankFodder

Hiimjeff

Is it safe ? :)

Hey guys

We have been overseas for 6 years  and are thinking (just thinking ) of moving home to uk.

I have 3 questions:

1: Is there a way of checking if we have ccj's back there, and if we do that will any potential creditors be alerted?

2: Is there a way of checking our credit scores with our last known address? And again will potential creditors be alerted?

3: If we did move home and put money in our uk bank account, would our monthly balance show on our credit report? (They are straight bank accounts, no overdraft facilities) 

Cheers 

:)

You can probably find out if there are any outstanding CCJ by looking at the https://www.trustonline.org.uk/ but there is a fee.

I'm sure any information that you give as to a new address in a credit search will then be logged. I have to say that I think that this is probably unlawful because I'm not aware that you give permission for the information that you give simply for a credit search to be distributed – but that's what they do.

No I don't think there's any chance that your monthly balance will show in your credit report

Cheers for the reply :)

Does checking for ccj's leave any trace do you know?

I was thinking I would just give my old uk address for the credit check, do you know if creditors watching my credit score would get alerted if I suddenly did a credit check?

don't hide when you comeback

there is no need to do that.

any issues you've picked up whilst being abroad can easily be undone.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..