BYPassing HCEO Fees & Pay in Full to creditor??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

My BIL has received a letter today from a HCEO for £933.33 after all fees added. 

He googled and found that if you paid the creditor direct the amount of the qrit plus interest, then the Compliance Fee isnt enforceable. He is in a position to pay so would like to save the £90

Thanks

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

you can't avoid the fees.

expand more upon what the debt was and who got the CCJ?

what the letter is and says please

its not that simple!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

if it is hceo then I suggest that you pay very quickly before there is a visit because the hceo visit fees are extremely high.

phone them, implement our customer services guide and record the call. Pay in full or else if possible negotiate an instalment fee but then stick to it without fail or else they will be the visit and as I say the hceo visit fee is very extortionate

the OP knows full well how to deal with bailiffs and what to do and not. has numerous threads on interactions with them.

but I fear might have strayed to reading other sites that lead people up the garden path.

also..

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

2 hours ago, dx100uk said:

but I fear might have strayed to reading other sites that lead people up the garden path.

and that link is not us look at the website it takes you too...sorry partly our fault due to running new forum software here from when that thread/post was made

its crap information...it is WRONG.

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to BYPassing HCEO Fees & Pay in Full to creditor??

@Isiris would you mind very much repeating that Google search, and sending us a screenshot of what you found please. That is very extraordinary that one of our links should redirect in that way.

Thanks

You could post a screenshot up here

17 hours ago, Isiris said:

Hi

My BIL has received a letter today from a HCEO for £933.33 after all fees added. 

He googled and found that if you paid the creditor direct the amount of the qrit plus interest, then the Compliance Fee isnt enforceable. He is in a position to pay so would like to save the £90

Thanks

Thank goodness that you saw sense and visited this forum instead of taking notice of sites that encourage debtors to pay a creditor direct. Since 2014 when bailiff regulations were overhauled, such debt avoidance tactics (trying to avoid bailiff fees by paying creditors direct) always FAIL and a visit fee WILL be added and legally so as well. 

What you should focus on, is getting the County Court judgment either removed (depending of course on when judgment was entered) or alternatively, getting the judgment marked as satisfied. 

Yes indeed, this misinformation has cost debtors a lot of money.

If a warrant has been issued in the high court and forwarded to a HCEO, fees are due from that point, there is no avoiding it.

What you need to do is sort out a repayment schedule with the bailiff during the compliance period (that is the seven or so days before the bailiff says he will visit), if you dont, the chance of an instalment repayment plan may have disappeared. and you will be liable for vastly increased costs.

Even if you are successful, the court will just transfer the payment to the bailiff, and the time delay may mean that you have entered enforcement stage, and the extra fees will be added.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS