HSBC - Repossessed in absence

jssandy01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks I would have thought there was some recourse as we have never had our case in front of a judge. The lender also knew they were sending correspondence to wrong address.

Additionally the bailiff refused our neighbour to take a photo of the warrant so we could see it. My husband was on his own at the time and unable to speak on phone.

The lenders were aware of our disabilities and bailiffs should have been briefed? I am sure this makes their actions invalid and also against Equality Act 2010

Last 12 months gave been horrendous. Almost lost my husband last march so 2019 was very difficult.

I also am responsible for my mum who has Alzheimer's. She is in local nursing hone and I usually visit each week. I have not seen her since January and I am very stressed about that. We already gave Macmillan help. We are arranging for a full benefits review, husband already receives PIP.

Shelter contacted and wont touch it. They said once evicted nothing can be done. They have not drilled into this case . 

Just want someone to listen . Unless anyone has experienced what we have been through you cannot judge. we have not ignored any of this on purpose it was circumstances.

i am taking medication for anxiety and have epilepsy so get confused and forgetful. My husband is seriously I'll and I care for his needs daily. 

• dx100uk changed the title to HSBC - Repossessed in absence