Backdoor UKCPM/Gladstones PCN CCJ whilst Working Abroad. Paid but CCJ still showing?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the op paid the judgement figure on gladstones webportal

then contacted Gladstone to ssk why the CCJ had not been removed

they said we can't do that without yo contacting newlyns and paying them £100 because we got another 3rd party involved...

got the chargeback done yet??

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Handled correctly this could be woeful for Will & John Chargeback on Gladdys, then use it for the Set Aside application, their involvement of Newlyn might backfire.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I still havent done the chargeback.

I have sent an email to Gladstones to cancel the CCJ without me paying anything to Newlyn. 

I really want to get this dealt with soon and get the CCJ removed. If I do a chargeback, the whole process migh take even longer.

I want to put down a deposit for a house because there are a couple of things hanging on that.

In which case Wil & John will string you along and drag it out, they are NOT honest brokers, and do not respond to reason, so the Chargeback and Set Aside application might be best way.  You will end up with Gladdys creating hurdles and try for extra milk from someone they see as a cash cow.  Sorry to be so blunt.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

RING GLADSTONES NOT EMAIL

tell them to get it set aside by mutual consent FOC to you

are you'll take them to the cleaners.

don't negotiate be brutal. its the only way

as for the chargeback

go ring you bank NOW 1st

tell them you got sc@mmed into paying a court CCJ off to the wrong people.

get the moneyback .

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you cannot remove the CCJ, paying it doesn't count as it will stay on your file for 6 years regardless because it wasnt paid in 14 days after the judgement.

get the judgement set aside,

paying £255 for this is a bargain as you can get that back from the parking co when they lose the rematch.

that is why they may well agree to the set aside as long as you dont insist on your costs and then you wont have to pay the court fee.

as said, you are being charged a fortune for your ignorance by people who shouldnt be in business and they arent going to help you stop their other mates getting a  payday when there is no earthly reason they should get a penny

It's either follow the advice or pay even more to Will & John for Screwly's non work, and they will drag their heels and CCJ remains on your files longer harming your credit.  its your choice, its that simple.

I think I will wait for week to see what they respond with.

If they can set aside on mutual consent because I was not in the country while the CCJ was issued, I will probably leave it there. 

If they ask for more money or they can't set aside, I will have to initiate the chargeback and apply for the Set Aside on my own. 

The reason I rather not do this is because I don't know if I can defend the original parking fine as I had lost the initial appeal. 

But a set aside on the basis I was not given 30 days to respond to the CCJ  would remove it from my records. 

I appreciate all the guidance, I will keep updating you guys on the situation 

The appeal was fixed anyway, no one wins an appeal to Fleecers, all it does is identify the Driver and remove POFA protection.

You are gojng to challenge every aspect of this and will need to have somehting to go with for a set aside application so start to understand a bit more about parking law.

The crooked appeal system run by the IAS has been shown for what it is on the telly so why you think it is relevant is a little worrying.

Give us the info about the original parking charge and we can advise you on what to say next but just blather and of course gladdys arent going to tell their clients to agree to anything because they know that a second payday is around the corner if they just shout BOO at you.

get up to speed on this as knowledge is power

IT IS NOT A FINE!!

go ring Gladdy's and demand they set it aside by mutual consent FOC to you, and not waste another £255 doing it yourself

but go do the Chargeback first.

you need the CCJ gone from your record.

you need to get the moneyback

and they