Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it is a standard questionnaire FOS are now sending out. reading some of other threads they seem to be sending these out. I too had to fill one in & got a lovely letter yesterday sayong welcome have agreed they mis-sold PPI! Certainly wouldn't do any harm to fill in.

good luck :)

Hi All

I Have Just Joined Experian And Welcome Have Me Down For A Mortgage And Not A Secured Loan Anyone Have An Idea Wot This Is About,they Also Have Me Marked As 4 Payments Missed When It Is 9 Due To Ongoing Battle.

Regards Ed

Edited by edwi69

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Post

Now All Has Been Quiet And Havent Heard A Thing Out Of Welscum Just The Letter From Fos Today Saying That Wfsl Has Now Agreed To Make An Offer To Settle Your Complaint And That Wfsl Will Be Writing To Me But With The Amount Of Ongoing Complaints This Could Take Upto 12weeks But Shouldnt Be Any Longer So Thats Where Im Upto At The Moment.

Hope All Is Ok Your End

Regards Ed

Yep Fine

Dont Forget To Add The 8%

Sign No Acceptance Until You Are Sure

Pm Me If Needed But You Have Been Doing Fine So Far

You Want The Agreement To Go Back To The Start With Out Ppi, Then Add Your Repayments To Get The Final Figure

oooo ed maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel after all!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 1 month later...

HI POST

WELL I HAVE HAD A RESPONSE FROM WELSCUM TODAY AND THEY ARE STILL WRONG THEY ARE TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF THE INTEREST ON THE PPI AND LIFE COVER AND DO THEY HAVE TO OFFER 100 COMPENSATION ASWELL.I HAVE A GOOD MIND TO TELL THEM TO GET STUFFED NOW UNTILL THEY GIVE ME A TRUE COPY OF MY CCA AND UNDERWRITING SHEET ANYWAY HERE IS THE LINK HAVE A NOSE IF YOU COULD AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

REGARDS ED.

WELSCUM CAN DREAM ON pictures by edwi69 - Photobucket

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There

Where Do I Stand With A Secured Loan If They Cant Find My Cca If They Go Under Ive Been Waiting Since September They Have Said It Cant Be Found And Only Have A Reconstituted One

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

I think the £100 compensation is FOS awarded so WFS wouldnt 'offer' it as such Im sorry I dont know enough about PPi to advise but this will give you a bump :) Personally id feel inclined to go back to FOS and say they have admitted mis selling (they wouldnt have offered a refund otherwise) but arent putting us to the position we should be if PPi never existed

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hi beyond

many thanks for that and sorry i havent replied untill now but i have been laid up with kidney stones,hope all is ok your end.

Is it me or has it gone really quiet on the forum now with not many giving advice.

Regards ed:)

Hi beyond

many thanks for that and sorry i havent replied untill now but i have been laid up with kidney stones,hope all is ok your end.

Is it me or has it gone really quiet on the forum now with not many giving advice.

Regards ed:)

Sorry to hear you have been unwell hope you are on the mend now :) It is rather quiet at the moment other than tedstyler winning :D

• 1 month later...

hi there

where would i stand as i requested my cca late 2009 and welcome replied they dont have it and sent me a reconstituted one which was about 10,000 more than what i remember the original agreement and to this day i still havent had one.they have admitted miselling me ppi but i have told them i wont sign the new agreement untill i have a copy of the original one as there is the 10,000 difference problem and it has just gone quiet.

it is a secured loan

regards edwi

secured lending rules are different,

in the event there is a defect with the agreement which renders it ireedeemably unenforceable then you may be able to recover all the monies you have paid plus compound interest See s106 CCA 1974

hi all

if its 6yrs for stat barred then i have another 5 but then if there is a defect in the agreement is this why they wont forward a true copy to me or have they lost it but surely if it was cosha then they would release it to get their monies wouldnt they?

regards