Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Post Or Oz Or Anyone That Can Advise

I Have Recieved A Default Notice Today And I Like How It Takes Seven Days To Get To Me But I Need Some Advise About What To Do.my Account Is In Dispute Due To Non Cca And Ppi Claim.

Regards Ed

DEFAULT NOTICE pictures by edwi69 - Photobucket

As usual a defective default notice :rolleyes: make sure you keep the envelope even make a note on there what date it was received if its taken that long to get to you. Trouble now with being in dispute is payments should still be made so they are entitled to chase/collect but not enforce :mad:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Beyondhope

There Was No Date On The Envelope It Was A Prepaid One Funny As All The Other Letters I Recieve Are Dated.i Have Noted Time And Date Recieved.

Regards Ed

Hi Bebobebo

Yeah I Did Know That Justs Makes Me Laugh They They Havent Got My Cca And I Have A Letter Telling Me This So Why Try A Pull A Fast One With A Defective Dn,surely They Would Need It In Court So Really The Court Would Of Questioned Why They Had Not Supplied Me On The Several Attempts I Made.

Regards Ed

Hi ed, i have just recieved today a default notice exactly the same as the one you have, are they proper notices or is it another effort to get us to cough up, my account has been in dispute for three months, they finally sent me statements and cca last weekend, i have tried to make a offer of early settlement but have heard nothing, but they seem to take forever to respond, this letter today had taken a week to arrive!!! any help would be appreciated many thanks

Hi Shopkeeper12

Sorry For The Delay In Replying But Had A Day Out With The Kids

From What I Have Been Told And What I Can See Is It Is Just Another One Of Their Scare Tactics As You Say To Make You Cough Up,they Are Really Slow At Replying Due To The Amount Of Complaints And With Whats Going On Behind Their Doors Lol.

Regards Ed

Hi Post

Could You Lend A Hand With This As I Am Stumped And Dont Know Where To Go Now,they Have Admitted Misseling Me The Ppi And Life Cover And Upheld The Complaint And Sent Me This Letter-STILL NOT THE RIGHT OFFER pictures by edwi69 - Photobucket

THEN I SENT THEM THIS LETTER-#360 (permalink

AND NOW THEY HAVE REPLIED TODAY SAYING

THANYOU FOR YOUR LETTER RECIEVED TODAY WITH REGARDS TO YOUR PAYMENT PROTECTION INSURANCE COMPLAINT.

I AM SORRY THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH MY FINAL DECISION AND YOU HAVE ASKED ME TO RECONSIDER MY DECISION,BUT YOU NOT RAISED ANY NEW POINTS.

I HAVE INVESTIGATED YOUR COMPLAINT IN FULL AND HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TREATED FAIRLY.I THEREFORE REGRET THAT I AM UNABLE TO CHANGE MY FINAL DECISION.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

REGARDS ED

Edited by edwi69

HI POST

HERE IS THE LINK ITS ON THE LETTER WITH THE WELCOME LOGO ON IT

COUPLE OF LINES DOWN UNDER WHERE IT SAYS (MY CONCLUSIONS ARE)

YOU MIGHT LIKE THE LETTER AS THEY SENT ME A 100 POUND CHEQUE WITH IT FOR TELEPHONE HARASSMENT

REGARDS ED

TELEPHONE HARASSMENT COMPLAINT pictures by edwi69 - Photobucket

luv it

where the hell did they get the banking code from

oh i forgot, they applied to be a bank and the oft said sod off

you complaint is under the cca and fsa (cretins)

in your posistion i would do the following

1/ account in dispute as no true cca or statement

2/ as welcome have now given a full response, nice paper trail by the way,

i would send the whole case file to the fos

welcome settle in full as late when they are involved and should be quite quick as you have done all the hard work

you could take this straight to court but the judge will want to know why the fos were not involved

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

The Papertrail And Everything Has Today Gone To The Fos Hopeing It Should All Be Quite Straight Forward As All The Leg Work Has Been Done.it Has Been Nice And Quite No Letters Or Anything.

Just Gonna Sit Back And Wait Now

Regards Ed

Hi All

The Papertrail And Everything Has Today Gone To The Fos Hopeing It Should All Be Quite Straight Forward As All The Leg Work Has Been Done.it Has Been Nice And Quite No Letters Or Anything.

Just Gonna Sit Back And Wait Now

Regards Ed

Best of luck Ed

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Post

Sent My Ppi And Lc Paper Trail With The Letters That They Sent Me Saying I Was Missold Ppi And Lc And They Have Upheld My Complaint To The Fos.

Today I Recieved A Letter From The Fos And A Ppi Questionaire Saying They Wanted Me To Fill It In So An Adjudicator Can Make A Desicion But If Welcome Have Already Owened Up And The Fos Have That Letter Then Why Do The Fos Need This Filled In

Regards Ed

HELLO ALL

ANY ADVICE ON THE BELOW WOULD BE HELPFUL

REGARDS ED

Sent My Ppi And Lc Paper Trail With The Letters That WELCOME Sent Me Saying I Was Missold Ppi And Lc And They Have Upheld My Complaint WHICH I HAVE SENT TO THE FOS

Today I Recieved A Letter From The foslink3.gif And A Ppi Questionaire Saying They Wanted Me To Fill It In So An Adjudicator Can Make A Desicion But If Welcome Have Already Owened Up And The foslink3.gif Have That Letter Then Why Do The Fos Need This Filled In

Edited by edwi69