Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There

Can Anyone Tell Me What To Do As I Am Sending My Letter Of Account In Dispute Tommorrow As Welscums Time Is Up For My Cca Request,they Sent Me My Subject Access Request And Said Thats All The Paperwork They Have On Me But Did Not Send My Cca,these Were Sent In Seperate Letters And With Seperate Payments.

What I Need To Know Is When Due I Stop The Direct Debit As They Are Due To Take A Payment This Monday Coming.

Please Help

Regards:)

Hi There

I Have No Agreement From Welcome

They Sent Me A Print Out Of What I Have Paid But Not Where It Has Gone And A Copy Of An Old Direct Debit And That Was All They Sent Me And It Was From Compliance,both Leters Were Sent By Special Delivery At 4.95 Each And They Acknowleged Receipt Of Delivery,but They Have Not Sent Me Any Credit Agreement

Regards

Thats Great

I Am Sending The Dispute Letter In The Morning And They Are Due A Payment On Monday The 19th Should I Cancel My Dd In The Morning Aswell.

Thankyou You Have Been Very Helpfull

Regards:)

hi there

my account went into dispute as of the 16-10-09 and i cancelled my direct debit,

my local branch phoned me today to say the direct debit had been cancelled and they wanted immediate payment

i told him that no payments were being honoured while my account was in dispute.

i told that all paperwork had been submitted to compliance but he said they will not tell the local office as this is complaints procedure and just kept trying to get information out of me by saying is it to do with the agreement or payments ect i just said nish and said he was to check with compliance if he wanted to know anything and i only wanted contact via letter.

have i done the right thing

My Account Went Into Dispute As Of The 16-10-09 And I Cancelled My Direct Debit,

my Local Branch Phoned Me Today To Say The Direct Debit Had Been Cancelled And They Wanted Imediate Payment So I Told Him That No Payments Were Being Honoured While My Account Was In Dispute.

i Told That All Paperwork Had Been Submitted To Compliance But He Said They Will Not Tell The Local Office As This Is Complaints Procedure And Just Kept Trying To Get Information Out Of Me By Saying Is It To Do With The Agreement Or Payments Ect

I Just Said Nish And Said He Was To Check With Compliance If He Wanted To Know Anything And I Only Wanted Contact Via Letter.

Have I Done The Right Thing

Please Help

Regards:-)

Edited by dx100uk
merge

They may SAY that compliance don't contact them. But their systems should reflect your account status in the local branch. It is hardly your fault if their systems are inadequate and do not convey the whole story.

But in any case, while I was arguing the toss with my local coven, she let slip that head office insisted that they carry on their attempts to get a payment even where my account is in dispute. So obviously well aware then, that it IS in dispute.

hi fester

thanks for that and i am glad i said what i said now, so they know its in dispute and they just want to know then but they wont be getting anything from me.

regards edwi:smile:

Edited by dx100uk
format