Silver FordFocus. Scratches car and walks away.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just venting out my frustration.

This being scratched my mirror and walked away in October.

I plastered facebook and local forums with her face.
Today I saw her again in the same car park.
Completely arrogant to the fact that she can go around damaging cars and get away with it.
She arrogantly said that she knew nothing about it and drove off, but somehow she looked at my car 20 yards away as soon as I told her.
Was with her daughter setting a great example for future generations. 

No worth reporting a scratch or insurance would double for next 5 years.

Moaning over.

Thanks for reading.

• honeybee13 changed the title to Silver FordFocus. Scratches car and walks away.

I understand. 

What i don't understand is how the justice system arrived at this point in which criminals are vehemently protected and victims risk being sued for asking help from the justice system. 

It's all gone wrong.

BTW, I don't think there's any doubt that she scraped her door against my mirror, unless incidentally at the same time she swung the door open, an ostrich lied an egg on my car and when she swung it again to shut it a velociraptor jumped on the roof.

Her children will grow up thinking it is ok to damage others' properties and be smug about it.

Many times I hope I could go back in time when spending a couple of months at her majesty expenses would've been a problem.

A more direct person might have just got their revenge without presenting evidence that they had a cause on a forum

... not that I condone that in any way shape or form ... on a forum

😉

It is clearly justifiably arguable that that person would be as bad a the perpetrator, but it sometimes seems getting biblical (eye (or even two) for an eye) could arguably be the lesser evil in the long run and in certain cases ....

Not that the law would agree - as it shouldn't.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”