Coast / Welcome Nightmare

bob-k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok. No problem. Will update shortly. 

from what I can gather however it does only appear to cover the current loan, but hopefully you, or someone else can make a better understanding than me. 

I will get it sorted and uploaded 

did you ever SAR welcome

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I did remember two requests but asking can see from this thread it was some time ago and a lot has happened in between. 

I am more than happy to do it again tomorrow just to make sure and have everything 100% 

asked several times since 2014 to get it done :frusty:

had you ..you most probably would have killed the debt there and then and certainly not needed to blindly keep paying either.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry I’ve moved house a few times in the in between and there’s every chance I’ve forgotten in the in between times. I’ll go back over the thread and re submit. 

And thank you for still taking the time to help, even though I seem to be making it as difficult as it can be. 

Edited by bob-k

Hi

ive looked into the Land Registry in Northern Ireland and can’t see a way to do this online. I’ve tried calling a few times but had to end the call before I got to speak to someone. 

move the letter to Welcome ready to go, I’ve listed all addressed that I’ve lived at so they should have no reason to miss anything off. 

However I’m struggling to confirm the address it should be sent too with welcome no longer trading. Does anyone have the correct current address?  Also, is the £10 fee still applicable? And if so is a postal order the right way to go? I’ve never owned a cheque book. 

Once that comes through I’ll sort both Coasts and welcomes and upload

The most accurate address I can find is below, however this was from around 10 years ago.  So I just want to check that is correct.

I have also added the line in to the SAR template "I have listed all addresses from which we may have dealings.  This is to assist you in confirming my identity, and collating any documentation related to my account.  The information provided by yourselves should be in no way limited to these addresses" - Does that sound acceptable? or is there simply no need?  My reason for adding this is because I only have the account number for the most recent secured loan and not any of the previous.  If this is not required then I will remove and send as is.

My final question would be, alongside whether the £10 fee is still applicable, Do I need to include a stamped addressed envelope for them to return documentation to me by?

Data Protection Compliance Manager

Welcome Financial Services 

KINGSTON HOUSE

CENTRE 27 BUSINESS PARK

WOODHEAD ROAD

BIRSTALL

BATLEY

WF17 9TD

Once again,  Thanks for your guidance

on the FCA register

Welcome Financial Services Limited (fca.org.uk)

sar is free ... please dont adapt it at al....l just click sar  and READ All the posts there too!

and inc a list of your old address + CTAX bill

and they

Perfect.  Thank you DX.  The address I was using was incorrect.  Ill read that now

However what do you mean by CTAX bill?  That is not something I have ever knowingly had?

Thanks again

READ THE SAR POSTS!

and they

then you need some other official proof of who you are and where you are now..

and they

• 10 months later...

Thank you.

I did send welcome finance a SAR, C/O KPMG, But did not receive a response.  I have however moved house roughly a week later and again a number of times, and believe now to be settled.  re-directs were in place, however nothing was received

My question now is.  Do I start the process again?  Can I resubmit the SAR request as per this link below (sorry the older links appear broken)  Is this still a valid template

I need to enclose a copy of Identification, is a driving licence ok in this case? Is that a good idea? (CTAX doesnt exist here in NI, and our RATES are in joint names)

I have this printed and ready to go, will send recorded delivery to get a signature, would just like some feedback on the above before I progress.

Just click sar

Dx

and they

Ok,  That is the post ive read, however doesnt give an advice given my particular circumstance.

I will restart the process today, in the hope that something comes back inside the 30 days, so I can finally get some motion on this.

The only other question I have is, are KPMG likely to pass on my new address to Coast?

Thanks

Edited by bob-k

dont send them anything with signatures on. hide that.

as for coast... you should never be running from debt and ALWAYS informing ALL your creditors or debt owners of your correct and current address each time you move, on credit you last used/paid in say the last 7yrs.   and the DVLA with regard to your car(s) V5C and your driving licence separately..

unless you want a bucket of backdoor CCJ's that is... 

and they

Ok. But it says that the SAR request must be signed?

I will just send it as is, with a list of previous addresses. If they need to verify my identity then they can reply to say so. 

Noted on the rest. Will draft up a letter to coast informing them of my change of address. 

Everything else is up to date and correct. 

appreciate your time, hopefully I get a correct outcome this time. 

yes you must sign it,

what i mean is, you dont want a full scan of your driving licence or say passport being used nefariously by someone.

you dont know who works in these places.

and they

• 3 weeks later...

I have received a response asking for more information, and proof of Identification (expected, Will scan drivers licence blanking out DL Number on return)

However the more information for the scope of request is whats confusing me.  I sent the standard SAR template as advised, including only my previous addresses, so what more would they need / want?

SAR-RESPONSE.pdf

Well just put all your old addresses and state you wish all data regarding your financial dealings with welcome finance or it its trading names date period xxxx to xxx, if you wish.

if you know an account number put that too but state you wish all data but not just limited to that account.

Dx

and they

• 1 month later...

well,  It was the 22/4 when i responded to the letter, no response as yet.  Are they still bound to the same timeline? or is that just for the initial reply?

Thanks

have you a contact number you can chase them on?

dx

and they