VCS PCN Claimform -no permit - Boots 39 high street deal kent.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1489 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you, I will do that.

One thing I dont have is their solicitor name as I have not receive any of their solicitor letter in the post.

How I can find out the name of their solicitor for me to put in the template?

I will print it off and send it tomorrow.

VCS don't use solicitors, so ignore that bit, just send the letter to the company.

Get a free certificate of posting from the post office.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

no just hand it over at a PO counter and ask for free proof of posting.

then get reading up!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good point EB, they do have some vans, seen one with cameras at LJA.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

see my comments on another post about the use of private vehicles for business purposes and the possible status of the employee with regard to right to work in the UK.

making them put the chap in court to show he is really Romanian rather than an Albanian illegal might dissuade them from wanting to send anyone at all.

there is a risk to this strategy as you will be hit for costs IF they win but that isnt likely

7 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

see my comments on anothe rpost abotu the use of private vehicles for business purposes and the possible status of the employee with regard to right to work in the UK.

making them put the chap in court to show he is really Romanian rather than an Albanian illegal might dissuade them from wanting to send anyone at all.

there is a risk to thsi strategy as you will be hit for costs IF they win but that isnt likely

What it make you think there is a risk to this strategy as I will get hit for costs?

They cant win because I have got no contract with them and they dont know who was the driver at that time.

The last parking company I had they took my neighbor to court and the parking company have lost their case because the land are private land as there is no loss so I think it will be same happens to me. I will win because the land are private and there is no loss for the company when I parked in a private land.

Edited by chris0147

No, I meant forcing their attendant to appear as a witness has a costs risk.

that is why I referred to another post but you havent read it or you would have got the context

the example of your neighbour doesnt wash now.

You MUST read up on a lot more threads.

If they have followed the protocols of the POFA then they can create a keeper liability but VCS cant be bothered to obey the law but you will still ahve to prove your version of what is what.

courts replaced trial by combat and you wouldnt turn up to a sword fight without a sword and expect to win would you?

Oh right, I wouldn't say anything like that if I go to court.

I will only say with the things such as why I got ticket, why I am defence and whatever it is.

Not about the warden who come from the other country.

This has got nothing to do with my case. 

I must read alot of threads?

I dont need to do that and I dont have time for it.

There is no need to tell people to read alot of threads when I know some area of the law especially

there is no contract,

they have no proof of loss,

they dont have the name of the driver,

they are abuse of process,

their ticket is unlawful when I dont have the ticket,

the land is private as it doesn't belong to them, 

VCS doesn't seen to be bothered to obey the law,

they have trespass the land without the landowner's consent,

the signature is poor...etc.

What you said is making me laugh.

I dont need to read alot of threads unless I have to do.

I know someone who had a same case as mine as the same parking company but she didn't need to do to read alot of threads.

One day she went to court and the case was last 5 mins.

The judge asked her what was the reason that she defence her case.

She told the judge that she defence her case because she have

no contract with the company,

there is no loss and

she don't owe them anything.

The judge asked her if she had a ticket on her windscreen and she said no.

Then the judge asked her if she have a letter from their solicitor and she said no letter from the solicitor.

The judge asked her where she parked her car and she said she parked her car in a private land.

The judge said that he can see there is no loss and the company have got no proof of loss,

it was unlawful to fine her as she didn't have a ticket on her windscreen and the land are private, so the case got thrown out.

and one simple word in the above chris gaves away that you don't really understand at all what you are going on about, but blindly following a previous example hoping the judge you get takes the same route.

when you guess what it is ...you'll realise why you need to understand the bigger picture by reading up ….

• Haha 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

proof of loss?

why on earth do you think the parking co's all have the same charge

- it is becasue the Supreme Court said that an £80 charge despite there being no quantifiable loss by the parking co was neither unconscionable nor unreasonable as a commercial consideration.

now this made all parking contracts come under commercial law rather than consumer law and the judges challenged parliament to defy them

the parking co's have taken this as a starting point and will tell anyone that ALL charges are legal as they are reasonable and that was not what the Beavis decision said at all.

So when was the case you refer to? last week or several years ago.

We offer advice that works most of the time and try to steer people in the right direction and away from obvious pitfalls.

we cant force you to take that advice but we have a big problem with people who lose cases because they didnt do their homework and that is it emblodens the parking cos' and makes it more likely they will sue the next poor sod.

if you dont want to have the best defence you can then that is up to you but bear in mind you are screwing things up for the next person so why not ask us to have a whip round instead to pay them the money and save yourself £50 in costs for the day out?

Can you guys please help me with what I need to input when I fill on the form as I am not sure what to say?

defence.png

What I know is I have no contract with this company, the fine was unlawful, they have no proof of loss and breach of contract so this is why i am dispute this. Any advice would be much appreciated what I could put in the input.

WHY are you filing a defence yet??

chris you really must read up.

you seem to be doing things off your own bat 

and failing miserably. sorry but the truth does hurt

but its or job to advise you correctly.

and can you tell us where anything says you've been FINED please this is VERY important as per post 43 and 44.

and they

Because I have to do this before 3rd March as I don't have alot of time so I want to do this asap. 

No I haven't been fined by the parking company. It haven't say anything about I have been fined on the signature and the letter?

I did not receive the PCN when I was parked at iceland. 

Edited by chris0147

you have now said twice in posts you have been fined.

that shows you haven't been reading up here on private parking claimform threads at all.

use our custom google search box that comes up after you hit our top squares logo.

type in

PCM Claimform.

theN READ as many threads as you can.

you should spot that when people file a defence 

its one that has about 3 - 5 simple very basic short lines.

and that is one that is applicable to the claimant and the type of parking claim in their poc they are making 

you don't file early!!

you have 2 weeks to work this out

post it up here 1st please

and they

thats not from here??

dx

and they

look at my post before the defence you put up

use our search!

dx

and they

24 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

Hi.

I think dx is asking if you wrote the defence you posted or if you got it from another online site. Or maybe you wrote it yourself?

HB

Oh sorry, I copied from another site. 

I've removed it now

we don't want that used by CAG users.

its wrong.

dx

and they