BankFodder BankFodder

Safsaj

UKPCM PCN Claimform - Trinity Park

Hey guys 

long story short....received PCN back in 2018!

Went to collect passenger from Trinity Business Park!! Got there, no passenger, stopped for a few minutes to try to get hold of passenger number provided as was informed passenger would be waiting outside! After no answer to call or response to any message I left. Few days later got the PCN from UKCPM!

did not stop long enough to get out to read signage or even notice signage, as I did not go with the intention to stop as I was picking up passenger!!

photos sent by UKCPM who say adequate signage is in place, clearly cannot be read whilst driving or sitting in the car. Driver does need to get out and read!! At the time signage was no parking at anytime, which I wasn’t, 

as I understand now last year signage has been changed to no stopping/no parking. Whilst I was there no other vehicles came or went through entrance, somehow someone managed to get pics of me there showing me there between 5-6mins!! 

it is a defended claim, I just want to know has anyone ever had court hearing at Birmingham and been successful with the charges!!

Have received the directions questionnaire, just not sure whether to choose Birmingham as court or not!!

I was literally there for a few minutes, probably 6 minutes max if that, as I was trying to contact the passenger!! 

please complete this:

and post up the defence you filed too

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

worthy of a read

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

raed all of the other threads on this and make note of the one where the IAS adjudicator found that they had no right to enforce.

Use that as well as other arguments about lack of contract-prohibitive notices, grace periods etc