Lowell claimform - 2xCap1 card debts

sewingkit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought you didnt want a hearing :becky:...with or without a hearing either in court or remotely you will still be given directions to submit a statement and documents.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

I've been in away and came back to the 2nd attachment (NASCT) Sunday night.

The first "GFJO" file attachment was from a few weeks back and I assume means the court is just asking the claimant to do somthing which I assume they did because of the 2nd attachment.

I have just done a search on the forums for an example witness statement and found this, Could I use this to create mine using their Statement? I know it is very rough and need tayloring, etc

I have just had by email the witness statement from Lowell, it is 75 pages long and has the CCA, Assignments, etc in it ands other stuff. The things I asked for in my CCA & CPR request back along and never got! No surprise I guess!  I could upload that if it helps but looks

Pleae could someone explain pt 13 about the £170 fee, is this something i have to pay?

TIA

Sew

GFJO SO.pdf 04092020 NASCT 2P.pdf

so how did the fleecers get your email address to allow them to file their WS so near your deadline of 2 days for yours?

we MUST see all their WS please

inc all the exhibits

in ONE multipage PDF to be able to help at this late stage.

the fee is for the fleecers to pay not you..

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

TBh, I dont know as Ive had no direct contact with the fleecers and passed it on to them, maybe fomr the orig docs or court docs?

Yes, nice and late as expected

Im working through thier witness statement now, redacting, etc, up soon

Attched DX, thank you

Notes:

Personal details removed

Dates removed, if you need them back in I am happy to DM the doc to you privately or redo the redaction and leave them on. I thought they might be able to identify me from them

Left exhibit no's in but cut out the paralegals initials

Exhibit 2 & 5 pages are removed completely as they were only 25 pages of acct statements, and to make the redacting quicker i just removed them! hope this is OK

All my sigs are electronic, dates look out of alignment

Exh 3 - No letter header on and who are Creation FS at the top of page 12, no space after "contacting us??? 

Biggie! (well to me anyway)

Look at page 37, Exhibit 8, its labelled for a completely different person, date, case number!!!!!

Exh 1 & 4 - Agreement numbers look a bit fuzzy to me and not in keeping with other typefaces, pasted on?

page 15, why is my name and acct number smaller? like typed on a sheet?

Loads and loads of letters missing off of page 27, Exh 6!

Page 20 - The table with Credit limt and Acct number is in blue but rest of doc in black, strange or not?

Thank you

Sew

I shall be making a donation to this site after, promise! amazing help so far

Witness_Statement_-_REDACTED.pdf

so no default notice for card 1

is your name simply typeface and you signed up for these 2 card via an online portal?

yes make notice that they have forwarded someone else's stuff

i believe there trumpeted letter of claim for each debt, that they carp on about as you ignoring each one
are not in the correct format nor are entitled letter of claim, as they should bee.

online agreements should hold some record of the ip address etc from the pc from which you used to gain the credit

on neither can i see any such proof.

as you quite rightly point out
all someone could have done is download those from any website like CAG and insert your details

the T&C's don't have your name and address either and again are not proof they were ever the correct or the ones sent to you

nice try lowells
but all the documents could have been faked by cut and paste.

i'm not sure on an already done WS, there is one

andyorch will be far better placed.

as with your defence a day or 2 late under LIP rules wont hurt you.in filing late

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so no default notice for card 1 Nope. that's all there is

is your name simply typeface and you signed up for these 2 card via an online portal? Yes and Yes, no sigs

yes make notice that they have forwarded someone else's stuff, I will do so

i believe there trumpeted letter of claim for each debt, that they carp on about as you ignoring each one
are not in the correct format nor are entitled letter of claim, as they should bee. OK

online agreements should hold some record of the ip address etc from the pc from which you used to gain the credit

on neither can i see any such proof. OK, this is new to me, should I raise it?

as you quite rightly point out all someone could have done is download those from any website like CAG and insert your details

the T&C's don't have your name and address either and again are not proof they were ever the correct or the ones sent to you

nice try lowells but all the documents could have been faked by cut and paste. I know, looks a tad fishy, no way to prove I guess

i'm not sure on an already done WS, there is one

Have a go at drafting your statement and post it here in PDF format and I will get back to you with any amendments additions.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Use the one I have previously drafted above in post #53 and follow the claimant statement as a guide......responding to each of their points and copy the format. 

• Like 1

Hi,

I've made a good start, 3/4 pages using my Def to start and some paragraphs from Andy's example on that Kearns thread, ive hit a bit of a block in regards to addressing their statement points and how to respond, getting a bit overwhelmed and taking a step away to think about it, I'm slowly getting there though. what bits to take out of my def, what to say in my individual replies to points and trying to understand the legal text in the points/texts. Ive had a few good ideas and will use them. 

I have other massive things going on outside of this and they're stopping me focussing.

So, toi give me a bit of time will LIP cover me to respond on Monday, it was due 4pm yesterday and you've said I can be on 1/2 days. I really need the weekend to get my head around it, mentally mostly.  

TIA

Sew

Hi Guys, sorry I am late.

I hope under LIP I can get this in today, was due last Thursday 4pm, 2 working days late, should be OK I hope

I just couldn't face it Friday, too overwhelmed by the legalease and what to do then developed flu/cold with heavy covid cough over weekend and didn't feel up to it BUT been on it for last 90 mins and got right into the zone and found a couple of other cock ups by Lowells!

Both agreements have the WRONG acct number on, couldnt believe i missed it!

I led with my defence and then have tried aligning my against theirs with my own headings, b1, b2, c1 in case you want to refer to any point or mistakes  

Please can someone take a look please and check its passable

TIA

Sew

Witness SB.pdf

looks good though might be a bit better to focus all the wrongs into just one or 2 points as its not 100% clear that you are pointing out the agreements are not even yours and/or are not even the same agreement numbers as previously quoted?

dx

• Like 1

and they

3 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

looks good though might be a bit better to focus all the wrongs into just one or 2 points as its not 100% clear that you are pointing out the agreements are not even yours and/or are not even the same agreement numbers as previously quoted?

dx

Ok Dx, will do, better impact, thanks

v2.0 up. lol

More emphasis at the end to the 2 dodgy agreements

Funnily enough as i was doing it I made notes in order of the exhibits and the issues with each but felt I had to follow the run of their claim & WS, should have stuck to that as a pattern for mine

Witness SB v2.pdf

yep that looks ok to me now

dx

and they