lowell replied with documents from request of CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Need help with 2 accounts I have with lowell..

One was with Hitachi capital which was taken out in 2008 for car finance..

I was paying Hitachi capital direct 5 quid a week for years because of financial problems..

Now all of a sudden LOWELLS have taken over it!!

No mention of this off hitachi at all..

And the next one is a shop direct one which is more recent I'd say about 4 years old,

I was paying LOWELLS this one at 10 quid a month I think but couldn't afford it after getting into difficulty ..

Both of these totalling together over 9k and

I'm so stressed I'm a single mom and only work part time..

I got into difficulty and still am struggling after being on sick from work after recently loosing my 9 year old daughter.

I'm sick of this mega old debt hanging over my head that's 11 years old now.

Any help or advice on what to do next to try get these debts written off would be great. 

Hi and Welcome to CAG

I would send the following and request a copy of the agreements.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

OK Guys, Lowell have sent back the Documents i asked for on the CCA  Agreement.. The agreement was signed on the 17/4/2013. ive heard i can get this statutory barred?? how can i get this written off as it is over 6 years old? what can i do next please?

Hi guys, just need some help on what to do next, i have the paperwork and original credit agreement back from lowells and it was signed on the 17/4/2013. what can i do next? this debt is very old now over 6 years is there any steps top take to get this written off?

Threads merged....please do not start new threads on the same topic.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

When was the last time you paid anything on the debt?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Might be a problem then with SB.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

so they returned a cca for the shop direct CAT account

can you scan it up to one multipage PDF please

read upload carefully

as for the hitachi car finance..they yet to comply?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

one pdf ONLY.

if lowells have exceeded the 12+2 working days for the SD CCA, then don't pay them .

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

read upload convert all the JPG's to one pdf using the website listed.

we need all of it

and they

the request for the CCA to the shop direct was posted recorded delivery on the 27/01/2020 and they have recently sent a letter saying they are still dealing with it and will get back to me as soon as they can, is this over the days requested and im not obliged to pay them?

the PDF im currently working on for the hitachi files to upload on here...

until ANYONE complies...no CCa = no pay.

dx

and they

I have to hide your upload...all the details of the car and your bank details showing......please redact fully.

Andy

Still showing your name and bank details on the Direct Debt  section (bottom right)..upload unapproved....Site Team can still see the agreement so dont bother uploading again.

So what is happening with the Shop Direct Agreement ?

Andy

the shop direct one they havent sent no CCA that i requested, so i dont know what to do or will they still request the money. ? on the 12th feb they sent a letter saying they looking into it and will get back to me as soon as possible.

They can request what they wish .....whether you wish to pay anything is your choice.The Hitachi agreement you state in your initial post that you took it out in 2008...yet the agreement states 17th April 2013 ?

Let them hound..file the letters....dont answer their calls