NE/gladsones ANPR PCN PAPLOC - blown ticket - Hornsby Road, Blackpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Need some help,

I was contacted by a solicitor firm today for a private parking company in Blackpool, they are attempting to sue me.

NE PARKING LTD
29-23 LOWTHIAN ROAD
HARTLEPOOL
TS26 8AL

I parked correctly in a parking bay and I paid for a parking ticket
I was rushing around etc and there are two things that could of happened

one. I put the ticket upside down by accident,

two the wind caught it and flipped it upside down
anyway the ticket was upside down.....

I appealed the ticket back in 2018 just not long after I received the ticket
but now they have a solicitor involved and want to take me to court now ..

What do I do? 

The ticket says 

Pay and display
Place ticket on dashboard

What is what I done
it doesn't say ticket must be face up or faced down
so I don't think I've breached their policy 

NE PARKING LTD
29-23 LOWTHIAN ROAD
HARTLEPOOL
TS26 8AL

Dear,

Reference: 
Penalty Charge Notice number: 
Date of issue: 11/08/2018
Vehicle registration: 

I am writing to formally challenge the above Penalty Charge Notice.

On 11/08/2018 my vehicle was issued with a Penalty Charge Notice for the reason of Failing to clearly display a valid permit/ticket.

In accordance with the Road Traffic Act 1991, my challenge is on the basis that the contravention did not occur. I had purchased a ticket for 24 hours on the 10th August 2018 , I am unsure how the ticket had blown upside down on my dashboard.

Please find enclosed evidence I have attach evidential facts of the purchased ticket along with my email CODE 0080, 001, 0 PURCHASE TIME 17:15. Horny road fee £7.50.

For this reason I look forward to receiving notification that the Penalty Charge Notice has been cancelled within 28 days.

Yours faithfully,

Here's a copy of the appeal email I originally sent them .. along with attach proof I paid for parking

the issue here is they think you are a fool,

easily fleeced as you have sadly mistaken their speculative invoice for breaking some imaginary contract by entering onto private land as a fine and a penalty charge notice in your appeal.

so one cleverly worded letter from a fake/tame paperwork only solicitor might have you wetting yourself and coughing up

but when the truth of the matter is you paid and have proof.

not your problem the ticket moved.

can you follow below

and also read upload and scan to PDF any letters you have gotten since the time of parking.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to NE ANPR PCN - blown ticket - now solicitors letter

You have paid, plus you have proof you have paid.

They have lost nothing but are hoping to scare you into paying money that you do not owe.

They would be stupid to take you to Court as your ticket is you proof and the Court may well decide that they have breached your GDPR and put you into line for getting as much as £500 just for that never mind wasting the Court's time etc.

At the moment do not contact them and fill out the above form so that we can give you a stronger case against these dimwits.

1 The date of infringement 10/08/2018

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? yes email attached above.

I did not recieve a responce or I have discarded this letter.

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

what date is on it

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?

[scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

3. Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) unknown

4. If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]

5. NE PARKING LTD

6.  Hornsby Road, Blackpool

IMG_20200125_0003_NEW.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to NE/gladsones ANPR PCN PAPLOC - blown ticket - Hornsby Road, Blackpool

need the ntk please

but there are plenty of insulting letter examples in topics here

and numerous from NE/Gladstones for blackpool speculative invoices

simply use our custom google search box for 

ne/gladstones letter of claim.

post up your reply 1st mind for checking

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

I got this from them today

Dear Mr .......

We write further to the telephone call you held with our office on 24 January 2020. We apologise in the delay with our reply

The signs displayed at the site clearly state that you must pay and display a valid ticket within the vehicle, if you choose to park outside of these terms, you accept the charge set out on the sign. The signs form the contract between yourself and our Client.

We attach our Client's photographic evidence which shows your vehicle bearing registration number (my reg) parked without a valid ticket. By parking in such a manner the driver accepted the charge of £100.00 set out on the signs.

Payment of the charge has not been forthcoming within the relevant timeframe and as such the contract between yourself and our Client has now been breached. Our Client has incurred further costs as a direct result of the breach in taking steps to recover the outstanding debt. 

In view of the above it is our Client's position that the sum of £160.00 remains outstanding within 30 days from the date of this email. In the event that payment is not made within this time-frame our Client may elect to issue legal proceedings without further notice to you

You can pay by one of the following methods:

who said to ring them?

and they

and you pu the phone down I hope?

same as email

you shouldn't ever use that.

send them one mail

stating that email and phone are no longer to be used

writing only.

safe to ignore that free threat-o-gram.

have you been reading up since January here?

and they

as post 11

and get reading as many like threads here already...

dx

and they

I dont really want to get mixed up in other peoples problems that's why I made this post to get advice here, I'll probably just pay it seems easyer 

It is not a matter of 'getting mixed up in other peoples problems'.

The advice to read other threads is

a) this is a self help forum so you do need to acquaint yourself with other's poster's experiences thereby educating yourself.

b) Without doing so you will be blind to the intricacies of the Private Parking Companies and their dishonesty.

c) The experts who have and do give of their time freely, cannot be expected to repeat advice that they have previously given just to save you a little time. If you were paying for that time it might be different.

If you are going to pay these lowlife ex-clampers their demands so be it, but you will be funding them to chase oth,er perhaps less affluent, motorists who have done nothing legally wrong.

• Like 3

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

nothing to do with RTA but that makes a good code of practice to refer to in the absence af a better code of conduct and as ths lot are IPC members almost anything beats their flouted rules.

do you still have the ticket by any chance?

put simply, you paid so displaying the proof of payment is not necessary to show that a contract has been entered into as a bare licence to park.

you could sue them for their breach of the offer of quiet enjoyment  of the use of the facility that you paid for but you wont.

Well I dont no where to start,

i dont have the patience to go through everyone's posts and even when I do I dont no where to start,

i dont have the ticket any more i guess i threw it out

it was over 2 years ago now,

I understand the advice is free on this site,

but I am just hard of understanding it all and need a little prompting,

I cant afford to pay it

but if it gets them off my back then it is easier to go without the things I need,

i dont need added pressure 

so do I just ignore their letters and let them take me to court as they suggested? 

why come here for advice if you can't be bother to follow it then?

you paid to park

they have no case against you.

but until you read a few threads here and learn the ins and outs of these speculative invoice claim, you'll be no wiser.

dx

and they

if you cant be bothered to read up on what this is all about- that is contract law and not parking then you wont understand court procedure and yu will end up losing a lot more moeny, have a CCJ wrecking your credit files and have the bother of a courts officer trying to get the money out of you and that will add even more debt.

You can let them take you to court if you have suitable weaponry for that particular fight but from what you have posted you dont so your choices are either to pay up now and not moan about how unfair it all is or learn how to fight

• Like 2