Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cant and wouldn't argue with that as a comment on his character BN

.. but still consider the 'rules' of his Ive seen as sensible and generally what I've been doing anyway .. unlike Johnson

addition:

Dunno when that was as the uploader has disabled comments (always a warning sign)

but as long as it was during the pandemic - he should have set a better example

- hope it not a scam upload BN - I havent checked that far ... yet

Breaking News

(but still undoubtedly another person in Johnsons thrall)

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Cabinet secretary Simon Case has stepped down from his role heading the inquiry into alleged Christmas parties in Downing Street after reports that...

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

ah

Heres more

So seems he has no real excuses

NATION.CYMRU

The Welsh Government has defended Mark Drakeford after he danced without a mask at a Diwali celebration. A video of the First Minister...

I wouldn't put that in Johnson class abuses, but still simply wrong by someone in a position of responsibility, let alone a person defining and those sort of requirements. Their actions should be beyond rebroach and a shining example.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Surprised you didn’t research Dismal Drakeford history in your favorite paper 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/06/corbyn-ally-mark-drakeford-to-be-new-welsh-first-minister

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Thats a really crappy link. Heres a better version

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/06/corbyn-ally-mark-drakeford-to-be-new-welsh-first-minister

I'm not welsh

He was wrong to do that maskless antic. Full stop.

Drop in the ocean compared to Johnsons anything or Farages climate science denial and Russian support

I voted for Labour (which was Corbyn at the time) although I even considered voting Conservative (which was Johnson at the time) and it was touch and go at one stage which I would effectively vote for locally. I wanted neither Johnson or Corbyn and certainly didnt want UKIP

I did vote for ukiP in the europeans at one stage

Shows we can all make mistakes

- its repeating them that makes us look really stupid ... or corrupt

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

But you can see why we don't like him in North Wales.  It indicates that the trust we place in them is misplaced irrespective of Party. One rule for us one for them.  Which doesn't help when it comes to mitigating and stopping spread of the as Drakeford pronounces it  Veyruss

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

@BN

He was a idiot doing that, and we should expect the best from those who should be serving us, and he does come over as an arrogant idiot at that, but do you seriously think he's anything approaching the corrupt piece of doodoo that is Johnson? Really?

That quite literally  seems to me as saying someone who stole an apple to eat is is the same as a corporate who defrauded hundreds of millions and caused the death of 10's of thousands

If our 'english populists were only that  bad, I'd probably be happy to vote for at least some of them.

The Tory Legacy

All as bad as one another TJ we are ill served by our politicians.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I agree that we are ill served by our politicians, but dont agree that all are as bad as one another

Seems to me that the percentage of 'bad politicians has steadily increased - undoubtedly as the previous to that fewer bad politicians made stacks of money out of it, and the sheer number of self-serving corrupt sc** that are in politics at the moment drives me to despair

but they aren't all the same.

I'm set against corporal punishment generally, but would happily vote for it to be reintroduced for child murderers, especially parents who murder their children (hung drawn and quartered for them monstrous as that punishment is) and corrupt politicians if there was ever a way defined to hold them to account that didn't allow sc** like Johnson to use it to murder his opponents.

Despite being strongly apposed to death penalties, to I'd pay good money and queue up to see Johnson tried and hanged for treason..

Put the fear of retribution deep in the souls of the others

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Rather colourful that - but heartfelt

Been reading about the number of children who have been effectively starved, abused and even beaten to death by their parents/guardians of whom duty, decency and nature expects protection of children in our society, and it has hit me hard. I can truly understand how lynch mobs occur.

i think those parents and their 'associates are likely to get at least an inkling of just what that feels like in prison - and that thought helps me a little to sleep at night when what they have done and how our so called society failed those children so horrendously dwells on me.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

On that we can certainly agree 

To answer hb’s point about n/s wales, the issue that divides opinion  in the south on Drakeford  most derives from this 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/m4-relief-road-protection-scrapped-20863887

• Like 2

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

That seems to imply some sort of belief in Johnson 'the corrupt liars' word as anything more than a 'spoiler to mess with others?

We in England seeing 3 story gardenless 'estates' built on the site of a reasonably sized 4 bed detached blotting out the sky and sun from our gardens and towering over our 2 storey house, and having windows looking over our property due to planning changes maximising tory pal profits to the expense of build quality and life quality of both existing and new residents know that is carp.

While brownfields sites with less opportunity for profitable house prices remain wasteland ...

and lets not even start on HS2 and the ruin, waste and lies coming from that ..

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

This YouTube video gives you an idea about how stringent other countries enforce quarantine on arrival.

18 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

I agree that we are ill served by our politicians, but dont agree that all are as bad as one another

Seems to me that the percentage of 'bad politicians has steadily increased - undoubtedly as the previous to that fewer bad politicians made stacks of money out of it, and the sheer number of self-serving corrupt sc** that are in politics at the moment drives me to despair

but they aren't all the same.

I'm set against corporal punishment generally, but would happily vote for it to be reintroduced for child murderers, especially parents who murder their children (hung drawn and quartered for them monstrous as that punishment is) and corrupt politicians if there was ever a way defined to hold them to account that didn't allow sc** like Johnson to use it to murder his opponents.

Despite being strongly apposed to death penalties, to I'd pay good money and queue up to see Johnson tried and hanged for treason..

Put the fear of retribution deep in the souls of the others

I'm going to back off from all those statements on murdering even murderers - made from a dark place in a period of utter outrage.

But they should be jailed and have real 'chain gang' style punishment to go even some small way to pay the unpayable debt they owe to society and the world. not TV's and comfy rooms to laze in. Let alone some open 'blue collar' style prison,

I really do see these corrupt self serving politicians as no better than child murderers, because they generate a society where abuses, lies and criminality in all areas grow, and children are deliberately (that vote a prime example) and consciously left hungry, cold and vulnerable.

The Tory Legacy

Dont know about anyone else, but I still cant get lft test packs either delivered (no delivery slots) or pick up from chemist (just permanently spins while 'loading results' - which it doesnt). Later was saying no tests available for pick up within 30 miles - now just swivels ....

phuuutttt

The Tory Legacy

Might not be an immediate  need to test TJ if Johnson imposes that threatened Lockdown, would be relatively  pointless if incarcerated at home with non essential shops closed, something SAGE are suggesting after seeing what Drakeford did in Wales last year.  They are like hens teeth in Wales also. Think Construction firm one of my sons works for has some in the office, but from today he MUST work from home by law under Drakeford's  mandates, sadly he cannot comply as is in London, dismantling the site IT and computers from a completed project.  Need 5 or 6 a day here given Drakeford wants us to test if we take rubbish out to the bin even.

Good points, but is the lockdown more likely because of lack of LFT's?

and why the heck at the start of a predicted MASSIVE next wave, are we short - damn all in the papers about this crucial issue.

The Tory Legacy

Yes bang on HT, the governments locs is perverse and twisted at best.  The fact there are no LFT's to use are a good enough reason to Lockdown "Just in Case" like Drakeford would say to keep the crafty veyruss (Drakeford's pronunciation of virus)at bay.

No lfts

.. is it no jabs next?

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

The NHS said there are enough doses of the vaccine for all eligible people in London.

The Tory Legacy

Lets hope it was just a mismanaged glitch

... or two

WWW.SHROPSHIRESTAR.COM

Stock of Lateral Flow Tests are "running low" at a council, which says they are not likely to be restocked before Christmas.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Thought they had plenty plus 2 million Moderna to use up before they expire

??

On whos word?

Lets just hope its a few small supply chain glitches.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Got an lft pack ordered for delivery by going online first thing am

Still no 'local (even 30 miles) pickups - or any at all - just spins searching for an hour if you let it (tried various browsers)

The postals ran out quite quickly - friend tried mid morning - all gone

I wasn't desperate, but cant keep using O/Hs ones with the increased testing we are doing with colds etc about.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Meanwhile the fallout in Wales on the NHS becoming NCS continues.  Shows there are systemoc problems with NHS in Wales.

WWW.DAILYPOST.CO.UK

Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) has issued a statement on the situation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks