PRAC/BW Claimform - Payday Express /Express Finance

Lotty_L
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1522 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well it will have dropped off your credit file now after 6 years...so forget that .....

What is the exact date of this agreement ?

What date should the fisrt payment have been made ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Wow exactly ...I think I would have to suffer really bad postnatal depression to have to agree to that.

And they are claiming £505...that includes claim fee and sols fee ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Well its getting a bit late now and you really have not done yourself any favours leaving it late but you will be okay submitting a tad late.

Tomorrow....Scan redact and upload a copy of :-

The agreement &TCs

The default notices 

A copy of their statement

And we can see what we can do.....possibly throw a section in of Irresponsible lending by the OC for good measure.

page 6 has all your details

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On the agreement ....you have covered signatures.....is it your name typed in ? What date is against your name ? 09/08/2013 ?

The application was made on line and yet there is no IP validation box.

I dont suppose you have  or could get access to your bank statements from this period to see if £225.00 was deposited into your account ? 

Point 11 of the T/Cs below state they will take payment using your debit card...did Payday Express not contact you as to why no payment was made or your Bank to inform you they were trying to collect ?

image.png.fde38119106aeb414abc6a177f038cf8.pngimage.png.fde38119106aeb414abc6a177f038cf8.png

My names was typed yes, and the date was the 9/8/13. I don't have bank statements dating back then as it is over 6 years ago but I banked with Natwest and Nationwide not Lloyds as they state on the documents. I have never had anything from them until this pack came through.

I can't understand why the Default notice was not on headed paper like all of the other documents? this leads me to believe it was not the real one? What are your thoughts on that?

Forget the DN its recreated....creditors are not required to retain a copy of the original.Which document refers to Lloyds as your account ?

Using your credit file for what ?

The address on the agreement and default notice...that is your current address and you resided there in 2013 ? The debt is over 6 years old now so iIt wont show on your credit files...it may if you can get a copy of an older report....6/8 months back.I would be concentrating on this incorrect bank/account number. ?

You need to get this statement submitted by the latest on Monday it should have already been submitted by the 18th Jan.......I take it you have not received the claimant's statement yet ?

I have spent all morning going through historic paperwork.

I can't find anything

we moved last year so we ditched anything over 6 years.

I got the whitness statement through from their para legal, I have attached to see where I can go from here.

With regards to part 10, I have not signed it and as you previously noted there is not an ip address against it.

Also the agreement was for 28 days, after this was not met should the limitation period start from then?

If I can't go for the SB because of my mental state and being unemployed due to having my children, my husband had left me and I was in turmoil.

The address on the default notice is not my current address no, the default notice was the address I stayed at for 6 months to try and recover from PND.

I thought that I had an older copy of my credit file that we used for our mortgage but I have searched all emails and hard copies and I can't find anything.

With regards to the bank account I used Natwest, we had a historic joint account with Lloyds but this would not have been used as my husband would have had access.

The only other account I had was again a joint Nationwide account.

images/posts removed
please do not post jpg picture images directly to a post
read upload and redact in jpg then convert using on of the listed websites there to convert to one multipage pdf only

that way only logged-in,registered and approved caggers are the only ones that can download and see them
else anyone can see them caggers or not.

we have all the exhibits now from their WS

can we have all of their submission text now not just the one page you posted above now removed

please remember to use 

pdf only 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

All very strange...and what a repetitive lengthy statement all for the sum of £350.

Okay what address is on the agreement...that you have redacted...current or previous ?  

So in Sept 2013 was you seperated at the time of this alleged application ?

we had a historic joint account with Lloyds but this would not have been used as my husband would have had access.

But not in Sept when the application was made.....you see where I'm going with this and may be entirely wrong..could he of made an application in your name or was he not like that and it was an amicable split ?

Its just a possibility...you say that they have provided details of the banking account to be used in connection to the application...LLoyds...I assume an account number also provided...is that your old Lloyds account number ?

, we had a historic joint account with Lloyds but this would not have been used as my husband would have had access.

You see the loan would not have been approved unless the banking details provided were correct...they had authority to take payments using the debit card account number...yet they didnt get any payment ......Lloyds didn't inform you of the failed transaction .....Payday Express did not harass you with 50 calls a day asking where's the payment ?