UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The law in NI is different to England and Wales and also so Scotland. Clamping is still allowed in NI for starters, no POFA and no keeper liability.

However the reference you make is a bit of a non-story so if you have a problem with a parking issues the first thing to consider is the offer of a contract by way of signage at the place where you park and whether it means anything.

In your case the lease may also trump their signage. UKPC cant access the DVLA database because they have been banned from doing so and that means if you get a demand through the post you need to ask the DVLA who has accessed your keeper details and to complain as they will have broken the law by doing so.

Edited by Andyorch
Paras and spelling

Apparently the ban was lifted end of May... Any tickets issued between mid march and may can not be called on....

By trump do you mean outweigh their requests to do me over?

complete my link please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

superiority of contract.

If you have an agreement with landowner that trumps their offer of a contract to the public.

analogy would be i employ and estate agent to sell my house and tell them that I dont want prospective buyers parking on my land whilst they view.

the estate agent then send out demands for payment to my friends for parking on my drive.

Well, I have agreed to let them so even if I somehow gave the estate agnet permission to beg money from house viewers that wouldnt apply to me, my family or anyone else I invite on to my land.

The EA would have no say in this.

Same applies in your case, they will have permission that is limited by th landlords rights and by any other agreement he has with others, either as part of the lease or by way of an easement ( if you have parked there for 8 years you can create a right to do so) or by other agreement.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been parking in a 'private' parking carpark underneath the shopping centre where I hold a lease on a premises.

To be fair I know I shouldn't as it's private, but times are hard and I'm paying enough on rent and rates!

The car aprk is empty.

I have probably got over 15 yellow NTK.

What should I do now?

I know UKPC were banned for a while but understand that has been lifted now (shock).

I am refusing to pay this to these cowboys.

I'm assuming that these have been acquired over quite a period, or are they all recent?

Have a go at completing the relevant parts of this post (copy and paste (with your answers) back to this thread).

What does your lease say about parking?

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....

1 The date of infringement? 31.05.18

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] NO

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

what date is on it Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? I HAVE A LETTER HERE, WITh A PICTURE OF MY VAN PARKED, I DO NOT DOUBT THAT I PARKED THERE, I HAVE DONE SO FOR 2/3 MONTHS NOW. 

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] THE LETTER DOES YES.

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK, - I HAVE NOT YET APPEALED ANYTHING.

5 Who is the parking company? UKPC 

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? HUDDERSFIELD, UNSURE OF NAME OF CAR PARK??

DATES are critical so what is the date on their NTK and when did you receive it?

as for 15 yellow NTK's do you mean notice to driver? IE ticket stuck on screen? again tell us the DATES of the events and what you have received since for each of them. As they were barred from using KADOE then you will be asking the DVLA who accessed your details and when to see if they are lying to the DVLA again.

Hi, i will be honest,

these NTK YELLOW TICKETS O SCREEN

- well they go back to about late Feb,

and got them over the last 3 months,

as I have a lease on a premises in a shopping centre and the carpark is empty most times,

it's more of a moral stance...

I undertsand they were barred from march to may?

I have only received one letter form them and it said the alleged a'offence' was 31st May 2018. It is now July 6th 2018.

we know that, what we dont know because you havent told us is the DATES of both the screen tickets and the corresponding NTK's through the post.

Half of the information is not helpful so what is the date on the letter sent and does it correspond with the screen ticket?

What was the date you received it, I have a newspaper to tell me todays date but I cant guess as to when you received your letter with any accuracy.

Please read things carefully and answer fully

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

• 2 months later...

Some of you may remember

- I run a small retail store, in a shopping centre, there is parking but you only get 20 mins or something.

I had no issues whatsoever for the first 2 months, everyone did it, then in around feb started to get yellow NTK...

Now whether my next action was right or wrong is not the point here..

I just binned them taking no notice of them.. Let's just say I maybe got about 20 or so over 3 months...

I was told to not worry about DRP, I am not... Just had a letter in the door saying 'intended court action'...

I have absolutely no intention of 1. getting worried, and 2. taking action.

Can someone please let me know what I should do here..

I am paying tenant of the shopping centre, is there anyway I can write to them and twll them to go away nicely?

a dca is not a bailiff and have zero legal powers to do anything

only the PPC can take you to court.

who are they?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

And to take you to court there's a procedure they have to follow before issuing a claim so you get at least a months notice of them thinking of it

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You got it.

Ignore everything except a letter of claim or an actual claim form.

Though it would be wise to keep the letters just incase they try different tactics.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

best thing to do is scan stuff to pdf and keep it on a pendrive or somewhere that wont get wiped if your pc fails etc

they [THE OWNERS of the land or their REPs ] could comeback anytime upto 6yrs.

and they

And other Washing Powders which are available :-)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

right thats it, expect a lba any day now. My clients have a washing powder monopoly and even to suggest that you can use other ones is a breach of the clearly indicated contract written on the back of the box or available on their web site so you cant say you didnt see it. My friends Will and John will support me on this and will add their £60 unicorn food tax to the bill for doing their usual nothing.

And other Washing Powders which are available :-)

• 1 year later...

tell us the real reason why you are asking..

what is going on?

and they

Not directly. If you use a comparison site, they may pass on your data.  Be careful when agreeing to your data being processed. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread