UKCPS/Gladstone MMPR PCN - Woodside Hotel Birkenhead

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

valid ticket displayed yet still got a penalty notice through the post, I still have the ticket,

should I  appeal or just ignore it?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 Date of the infringement 15 01 20

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 

[scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

3 Date received 18 01 20

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Front Registration Plate

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] NO

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

7 Who is the parking company? ukcps

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Woodside Hotel Birkenhead

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. BPA

ticket+NTK.pdf

As you paid they are on a sticky wicket so what are they issuing the charge for?

The team will no doubt be along soon with advice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

thread tidied.

did you find a ticket on your windscreen

how long did £3 get you?

looks like they are trying to say you made an overstay.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Isn't that a bit premature for a NTK?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

:noidea: weird.

but don't respond nor appeal.

let the experts fathom this one out.

but these ukcps MNPR (no such thing in the private parking guides etc by ipc or bpa) are all weird

they seem to think an operator with a camera can have magical powers and with regard to NTK time limits without issuing a windscreen pcn (29 - 56 days)

you might find its the usual game of a local employee being paid money to dcx people in in.

when it breaks all GDPR/DPA regs)

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS MNPR PCN - operator pix - Woodside Hotel Birkenhead - but i had a valid ticket!

It seems a bit strange to claim that you do not have a pay and display ticket then only show your reg. no without showing your windscreen where you would expect the ticket to be. Do they show a picture of your windscreen as well as the reg.number?

The PCN does not show your entry and leaving times which means that if between paying for your parking and the mobile photographer seeing your car without a ticket and issuing you a PCN, you have no proof that you had purchased a ticket within the ten miute grace period.

• 2 weeks later...

they are IPC members so they use the poor wording of the law to avoid having to give a discount period to the keeper and wait before they demand their money from someone who doesnt owe it.

All legal if immoral as the POFA doesnt state they must use method A and if that isnt possible method B so they choose an inappropriate method and dress it up.

Yopu might get some mileage out of this i a court but it hasnt been tested either way but I would say that they will tip the balance of probabilities in your favour when it comes to reliability of witnesses.

What I would do is let them waste their time and money sending you all sorts of drivel through the post and then respond to their LBA (usually courtesy of the brilliant Will and John at Gladstones who just coincidentally own the IPC) by telling them that you still have the ticket and that you will be suing their client for breach of the GDPR and seeking a massive whack for costs as the demand is vexed.

Only when you get as far as a LBA though

they also have a MASSIVE problem with the grace and observation period as this demand is after the new BPA rules came into play The fact they are IPC members doesnt matter, if their actions dont reach the gold standard they still lose regardless of the IPC CoP

• 4 weeks later...

Yes HB is right, a separate thread for different events so that each can be considered without confusion.

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS MNPR PCN No.1. - operator pix - Woodside Hotel Birkenhead - but i had a valid ticket!
  • 2 years later...

Five years ago I received demands for parking charges,

I did post here,

Gladstone's are now threatening legal action.

They state that their client has sufficient evidence to support any court proceedings.

they are laughable as I still have the tickets for the days in question.

the photos they sent are ambiguous at best as they could have been taken anywhere 

Is this the thread dealing with this?

Just to chime in here, they seem to have taken a load of accounts  from various PPC's due to the new changes that will becoming. I have received one myself for a alleged PCN from 5 years ago, of which i have absolutely no knowledge of.  

Reading the letter, dont be scared, its a standard form letter. You can ignore the LBA, then in 4-8 weeks theyll send another with big red writing threatening court if you dont pay immediately.  This is after the LBA stating that if you want to challenge it to contact them.  You cant make it up.

I wouldnt worry, even if a claim is filed, theres plenty of defense options, as Gladstones are just a rent-a-sol, who send the exact same letter to every single person they have an account for

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

have merged this with your old thread it is the same ticket then and renegadeimp makes a good point, they are desperate to get some moolah before the New rules are in place.

If its a LBC a snotty letter is in order to Will & John at Gladstones tyelling them what fools they would be to go to court with this