old Water CCJ - Bailiff Notice of enforcement.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've received a letter today with notice of enforcement its from a ccj that i missed two payments for nov 31st and December 31st 2019

i will contact the enforcement officer on Monday and offer a payment plan as i cant afford to pay the £1600 in one lump sum

if they accept the offer do i have to let them come into my house to list goods to set the payment plan up ?

if they don't accept the payment i offer what should i do?

Is it worth phoning the original debtor (water company) will they accept my offer so don't have to deal with enforcement officer

i am a single parent and am currently on benefits waiting for an operation

i have other debts some of which i am paying council tax bailiffs and also another ccj and other debts that I'm just ignoring

any advice please 

• dx100uk changed the title to old Water CCJ - Bailiff Notice of enforcement.

who set the original £PCM repayment amount on the CCJ?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just to be aware, it might be HCEO enforcement as debt above £600, now as is civil you do not have to let the EO in, and he cannot force entry if he has never been in and listed goods.  Could you give a little more history please and what Enforcement Company is it?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So no Bailiff/EA has actually called?  What waterCo is it please and do you still live at the same address?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

thats a shame to blindly admit a CCJ

i don't think you can user an N245 to vary a non default judgement.?

that would stop bailiff action dead.

well its cost you £75 already and if you don't respond with 7 days it will be another £235 if he visits.

which he will if you don't.

you don't have to sign anything nor let him in. nor do a controlled goods order.

why didn't you defend the CCJ?

do you actually owe all what was claimed ?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The enforcement officer has never been into my property he's not yet even called

i received a letter today informing me they are going to the debt is for a ccj to a water company which i was paying monthly but missed nov and dec payment

the enforcement letter just says high court enforcement group limited

No bailiffs have actually called yet the debt is with welsh water and i still live at same address as where the debt is from 

When was the CCJ granted to DWR Cymru?  they are one of the less rapacious water companies, have you spoken to them about any help schemes they have or did you just let them go to court?  Might be worth telling Dwr Cymru your current circumstancers, and that the court costs have not helped you settle the debt.

is there not a water aid scheme in wales too?

do this today:

and ring the HCE bailiff and tell him you are going for an n245 

record the call.

and they

Dwr Cymru are a not for profit and they do have help schemes for low income customers, is worth phoning telling them of your worsening situation, health issues, they might call the dogs off with any luck.  After all you still have to pay their ongoing bill as well as CCJ so the might help if you explain to them what is going on.  If they won't play ball do as DX suggests above to get a Variation

great stuff I though i'd read something...

when you get 5 mins...:lol:

list your debts in a new thread 

and well help you sort those out for you

bet some aren't enforceable!!

and they

Thank you for all your help i will call both welsh water and the enforcement officer first thing on monday and hopefully can get something sorted i will update on outcome 

I did ask welsh water for help before when i received a letter about the original ccj but they said it was too late for them to offer any as it had gone to legal stage before i hadn't even opened welsh water letters just put them in the draw had i not done this i would have avoided the ccj in the 1st place (lesson definitely learnt)

If Dwr Cymru get shirty say you are struggling to pay your existing bill  as well as the CCJ, and that yoiu will be looking to gat the payment varied with the court.and don't want another CCJ as it's not helping you or them solve the problem ongoing that their bill is unaffordable in your circumstances.  Others will be along with other helpful suggestions no doubt.

Who is the Enforcement Company they have set on you?

Tell them that you are "vulnerable". This is a trigger word that effectively makes and take a second and very close look at your circumstances. Don't forget that if there is a visit then there will be additional fees to pay and if it is HCEO, these can be substantial.

Quite extraordinary that a water company might have instructed High Court enforcement officers

Problem   BF is probably that Dwr Cymru have Jade997 down as a won't pay as she ignored letters, so contacting them and outlining the situation might help, last thing needed is a HCEO doubling the debt with fees, as she still has to pay the current bill ongoing. What Enforcement Agent is being sent Jade?

Well I'm not currently paying anything to the water for this years use

i had the ccj last year and last years rates were included in that debt even though at the time i was considering moving so didn't want the years rate included On the enforcement letter at the top it says high court enforcement group limited 

I was planning to pay the two payments I've missed alongside this month's payment on jan 31st i didn't realise they would do this so quickly without even contacting me 

A payment only has to be a day late and they wade in. What charges have they applied to the debt and what was the original amount?

I have just found my original ccj agreement letter and I'm completely wrong my ccj was actually given to me in 2018

i thought i had it beginning of last year the debt on the ccj is £1591.95 

On the enforcement letter its saying the original debt before they added enforcement fees is £1560.34 so I've been paying £10 per month since August 2018 why haven't all my payments been taken off

Charges so far added to the debt is 0.64p interest and £90 compliance stage fee also says interest of 0.32p per day will be added until full cleared payment is received 

How much did the Court order you to pay monthly?

I would not be waiting till monday

use the time to get the N245 filled in and ready

the quicker you get that in 

the quicker all this will all stop.

so how are you paying this years bill?

dx

and they

all the details are in post 10.

by this year I mean april 2019-2020...

but yes there will be a new one april 2020.

are you on any benefits?

dx

and they

If on benefits/low income the N245 fees should be remitted  using form EX160

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-help-with-court-and-tribunal-fees

Do as DX suggests with the N245.