Lowell Claimform - HBOS credit Card

gibster1957
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I have just received a letter of claim from lowells asking me to fill in a form from preventing legal action.

I have 30 days to do this.

The debt is for a credit card and I was paying a token sum till may 2016.

The debt has done the rounds with wescot/ moorcroft/ csl and now lowells with some offering a discount if paid off.

My question is,

do I ignore it or send them a cca request as the last thing I want is a ccj as my credit is now good.

Any advice would be appreciated

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 months later...

So today after a few "keeping me informed" letters, I have received a copy of the agreement and a statement of all transactions and an oft default notice .

They have now given me 30 days to make an arrangement with them or they will continue their pre action process which could result in a claim form being issued.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Scan redact and upload what they sent you. (1 current statement will suffice)

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 2 weeks later...

And the documents ..Agreement /default notice

Thats not a Default Notice issued pursuent to section 87(1) of the CCA 1974...and I cant read the agreement upload......have you not got a scanner and upload it as a PDF file ?

retitled and moved to HBOS forum

wheres the rest of the CCA etc..?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Lowell Letter of Claim - HBOS credit Card

should be loads of sheets of t&c's

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You cant request the Default Notice until they issue a claim...dont go back informing them the agreement is incomplete...obviously what they have sent is all they have.

I would...if they are going to issue a claim then they will no matter how much prodding you give them now.....we can deal with the claim as and when.

yep, they have to comply or they cant do court. If they issue a summons before they fulfil the full requirements it will be kicked out when you challenge it on that basis.

however, they are not immune from telling lies or making mistakes as they would prefer it to be called.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

today I have received the claim form issued 2nd April,

now just wondering where I go from here.

My thoughts are to send in the Acknowledgement of service  and defend all of the claim but as I haven't done anything like this before any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.