CEL ANPR PCN - 16 mins overstay - kfc, Fenton,stoke on Trent

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have received a parking charge notice for overstaying on kfc through the post from civil enforcements ltd.

I was 16 minutes over due to the fact that my little ones were playing up and not eating their meal.

Annoyed we left the restaurant and wouldn’t allow them ice cream

to cut a long story short by the time I’d put them in their car seats I’d given in, I drove through the drive in and collected ice cream to take home.

I was parked in a disabled bay with a blue badge I hadn’t noticed the new signs of limited free parking.

I was with friends who were on the car park longer than us and didn’t get a charge.

I have to appeal by Tuesday.

Do I appeal or wait? 

1 Date of the infringement 03/01/2020

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

[scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE  PDF- follow the upload guide]  07/01/2020

3 Date received 13/01/2020

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Not on letter

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

7 Who is the parking company? civil enforcements ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town kfc, Fenton,stoke on Trent 

DO NOT APPEAL, CEL are the most dishonst parking co in the country.

their paperwork doesnt comply to the protocols of the POFA so you cannot be liable for the charge.

Now in the meanwhile

get on to KFC and ask them to get this cancelled but before you do check with the local council to see if CEL have planning permission for their signage and cameras. they do need it so dont be put off by some bod telling you it is deemed consent, it isnt.

once you have found out that therer is no PP, let the KFC know that you are going to sue them for allowing CEL to process your personal data as they are merely the agents of KFC if the whole matter isnt dropped. Try asking nicely at first and them tell them about the big stick you will use.

It will be KFC HQ, not the local branch that has the clout.

If they dont do something then dont sweat over it and wait foe CEL to send you some more begging letters.

You can get some pictures of the entrance to the land and the sigange there once KFC have decided not to play ball

And by the way, it isnt a fine!

reason why you overstayed is immaterial but you can use it to explain to KFC that their mickey mouse parking co cant tell the difference between an overstay and  a visit to the restaurant and a separate visit to the drive through

Thanks for your reply, noted.

I have already been into kfc to speak to the manager and show both receipts I have,  but was  told ‘tough luck’ the signs are there, not his problem.

As far as I can see there’s been no planning permission issued since kfc applied for their new illuminated signs in 2016

look at the initial granted planning permission as you will find I expect free parking was 2 or 3hrs granted by the council n-one can change that either.

can we have the NTK as requested up as a PDF 

read upload

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

look at the original planning consent, is this part of a shopping centre or a high st store?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

have you a postcode please?

dx

and they

find it on google earth as that post code comes up in a housing estate and kings st is it?

is 4 miles long..

post the link.

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Eric’s brother,  I’m not sure when it was built but the planning application was permitted in 2002. Yeah I’ve been reading loads of posts on theses pcn. They didn’t even get the postcode on the pcn right

then that is to your advantage as well, they have to identify the land in question.

we need pictures of the signage there at KFC. Start by taking pictures of the entrance whether there are signs there or not and then pictures of every sign that is different in the car park with a note as to where they are, how big they are and whether they are illuminated by either their own lights or by being under a street lamp.

Dont forget that you arent going to contact CEL but you may have a few choice words for KFC as they are ultimately responsible