VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - no stopping JLA Liverpool Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 805 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have attached an extract from the latest correspondence I have received and wondered if this should now be considered as LBC? I'm still worrying about this an awful lot and to make matters worse, there are two fines which are exactly the same as I did an airport drop off and collection within three days - any letters I get, I get twice!!

Your guidance would be appreciated..

Many Thanks.

Doc1.pdf

Not a paploc

it will be entitled letter of claim and will inc a reply pack (which you do not use!!)

come here if you gwt one

in the mean time get reading  vcs threads in the down times cag is predominantly self help you must help yourself on whats might happen even a court claim and how to deal

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

LETTER BFORE CLAIM has arrived in the post for two separate events of the same nature.

I have answered the questions as best I can from the 'court claim' link posted above.

Name of the Claimant ? Vehicle Control Services Limited

Date of issue –  24/09/2021

Particulars of Claim

What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim? 

46) STOPPING IN A ZONE WHERE STOPPING IS PROHIBITED

What is the total value of the claim? £160 + £25 COURT FEES + 8% INTEREST PER ANNUM

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? Nothing that matches Paragraph 3

Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No

Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? N/A

Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? No

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? After

Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? This was a parking charge

Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? Not to my knowledge

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. Original

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? N/A

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Numerous threats and chasers which I have ignored

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? No

Why did you cease payments? N/A

What was the date of your last payment? N/A

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? N/A

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? No

If you want to be on the safe side, yes. Make sure you redact your personal information and car reg please.

You need to look for snotty letters to VCS, assuming that's who sent you the letters? There are plenty on here if you do a search for 'VCS snotty letter'. A lot of them start 'Dear Simon'.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

5 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

A lot of them start 'Dear Simon'.

"Dear Simple Simon", HB 😀

• Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

pdf needs redacting...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

this one ok?

My Road
My Town
My County
My Postcode

Date xx xx xx

Your Reference No. xxxxxxx

DEAR VCS,

With regards your letter date 24/09/21.

Thanks for the letter before claim. So you seem to think I owe you money?

I had a great laugh at the idea you actually thought I'd take such nonsense seriously and pay you my hard earned cash.

You see I know that your claim has no basis in law whatsoever.

It's an obvious scare tactic or the junior you got to write the letter is thick as two short planks!

So seeing as you now know that I know this, you have two options really.

Your can either drop this hopeless case or we will go to court where I will embarrass you and also go for unreasonably high costs.

It will be easy money for Christmas for the family and me.

Full Name.

I've had to hid post 34 as you left the PCN  number showing, twice.

The snotty letter looks good to me.  If none of the other regulars have comments invest in a 2nd class stamp tomorrow and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

We generally start these letters "Dear Simple Simon" with reference to the spiv who owns VCS.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

pdf done

and they

• 1 month later...

Not interested in a counter claim tbh but just want it to go away and stop hanging over me!!

A colleague in work has one which is almost five years old and only at the same stage as me so they must be trying new strategies?

You do not counter claim. Opens up all kinds nasty possible costs issues if you lose.

• Like 1

and they

As it's a Letter Before Claim you need to reply.

Just send your snotty letter again:

Dear Elms Legal,

yet another Letter Before Claim!  Thanks!  A final final final final final final chance to pay.  As I told your client, Simple Simon, when I received his sent on XXXXX, so you seem to think I owe him money?

and then go on repeating your letter, obviously changing "your claim" to "VCS's claim" and "embarrass you" to "embarrass VCS/Simon/your thicko client".

Invest in a 2nd class stamp tomorrow and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

So far your snotty letters are working but VCS are the most litigious of the PPCs so there's still a high chance VCS will do court.  Therefore use some time to read VCS threads that have gone further so you're aware in advance of what could happen.

• 2 months later...

please complete this:

and they

Which Court have you received the claim from ? Money Claims Online, County Court Business Centre, NN1 2LH

Name of the Claimant Vehicle Control Services Limited

Claimants Solicitors: Elms Legal Limited

Date of issue – 29 December 2021

Date for AOS - 16 January 2022

Date to submit Defence - 28 January 2022

What is the claim for – 

1.The Claim is for a breach of contract for breaching the terms and conditions set on private land.

2.The Defendant's vehicle, XXXX XXX, was identified in the Liverpool John Lennon Airport on the 22/09/2019 in breach of the advertised terms and conditions; namely Stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited. At all material times the Defendant was the registered keeper and/or driver.

3. The terms and conditions upon entering private land were clearly displayed at the entrance and in prominent locations. The sign was the offer and the act of entering private land was the acceptance of the offer hereby entering into a contract by conduct.

4.The signs specifically detail the terms and conditions and the consequences of failure to comply, namely a parking charge notice will be issued, and the Defendant has failed to settle the outstanding liability.

The Claimant seeks the recovery of the parking charge notice,

contractual costs and interest.

What is the value of the claim? £245

Amount Claimed £160

court fees £35

legal rep fees £50 

Total Amount £245

claimform.pdf

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform

register as an individual on the Gov't Gateway Site
Go to HMRC's login page.

Click the GREEN sign in button.
Click “Create sign in details”
Enter your email address where asked.
You will now be emailed a confirmation code. ...

You will now be issued with a User ID for your government gateway account.
 note down your details inc the long gateway number given, you might need it later.

then log in to the MCOL Website

select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.

then using the details required from the claimform

defend all

leave jurisdiction unticked.

click thru to the end

confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim

type your name ONLY

no need to sign anything

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.

you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform.

………….

• Like 1

and they