BankFodder BankFodder

squirealf

VCS Spycar PCN - no stopping JLA Liverpool Airport

Hi All,

Appreciate there are numerous threads on this - sorry!! Looking for some support...

I've had two PCN's through relating to an airport drop off and collection (3 days later) at Liverpool Airport.

I've appealed directly and had them rejected so coming to the forum (for the first time!!) for some guidance.

My question is ref whether I should now go to ground and ignore correspondence until I receive a LBC notice or if I have invalidated that avenue due to my appealing?

Thanks,

P.S.

Looks like I will be asked to answer the below so I have taken the liberty of doing so:

1 Date of the infringement: 19/09/19 & 22/09/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]: 05/12/19

3 Date received: 09/12/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Y

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] Y

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up Y

7 Who is the parking company? Vehicle Control Services LTD

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Liverpool John Lennon Airport, L24 1YD

Hello and welcome to CAG. Thank you for providing the information, people will be along later.

As you say though, you don't need to reply to anything but a Letter Before Claim/Action.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

please don't use docx for uploads 

use PDF only.

all your pers details are in the properties of the docx file.

shame you appealed as you've I'D yourself so removed your protection unde POFA.

next time do not appeal to a speculative invoice.

if you read the recent no stopping threads here in the last few days, you'll see there are some interesting developments.

yes await simple simons letter of claim

but remember byelaws override ..

NTK in PDF please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

they were way out of time for creating a keepr liability but you appealed so you had better post up ALL of the paperwork including your appeal and their response.

No stopping isnt an offer of parking terms so they cant win and they know it. we just want to try and get them to give up sooner rather than later

Hi there,

Thanks for the updates. The attached PDF contains both of my initial appeals as well as their responses.

Based on feedback so far, I'm now doing nothing until LBC / LBA.

Appeal 1&2.pdf

Braking for a roundabout isnt  parking so tryig to apply a no stopping rule that doesnt take such things into account will make them look stupid if they spurt it out at court.

However, they dont want to go to court, they want you to pay up so will say and try anything to get you to.

let them wate their money chasing you and come back here when they send out a lba or similar.Keep any paperwork you get in the meanwhile

Thank you - the guidance on here is so reassuring.. I'll be honest, I came close to paying earlier this week!!

We're pleased that you didn't pay. :)  Stay strong, we'll help you.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello All,

No update on correspondence from our parking friends but I'm under pressure from the legal department of my employer as they do not want the threat of court hanging over the company name (I was driving a company car).

They've asked me to contact VCS and declare my personal home address and name to avoid the above. What would be the recommendation here?

Thanks.

Edited by squirealf

I thought that had already been done?

I am surprised that the legal department are unaware of POFA. The PCN asks them for the info on the driver if it is a company car and once that is done there is no further recourse against the Company.

Hello All,

Latest correspondence attached.

Regards..

reg in page 3 pix

removed uploads

By all menas take this on and identify yourself as the driver and if VCS keep bothering your employer suggest that they tell VCS that they are going to sue them for harassment ( they cant use GDPR).

Now simple Simon doesnt usually take notice of an individaul threatening to sue but a company has a lot more resourcesa and the legal bill can rack up into the tens of thousands and that will outweigh the piddling £100 he can win by his lies about parking so get them on board with this and they will probably go as far as a LBA and then drop it