VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - no stopping JLA Liverpool Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Appreciate there are numerous threads on this - sorry!! Looking for some support...

I've had two PCN's through relating to an airport drop off and collection (3 days later) at Liverpool Airport.

I've appealed directly and had them rejected so coming to the forum (for the first time!!) for some guidance.

My question is ref whether I should now go to ground and ignore correspondence until I receive a LBC notice or if I have invalidated that avenue due to my appealing?

Thanks,

P.S.

Looks like I will be asked to answer the below so I have taken the liberty of doing so:

1 Date of the infringement: 19/09/19 & 22/09/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]: 05/12/19

3 Date received: 09/12/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Y

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] Y

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up Y

7 Who is the parking company? Vehicle Control Services LTD

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Liverpool John Lennon Airport, L24 1YD

please don't use docx for uploads 

use PDF only.

all your pers details are in the properties of the docx file.

shame you appealed as you've I'D yourself so removed your protection unde POFA.

next time do not appeal to a speculative invoice.

if you read the recent no stopping threads here in the last few days, you'll see there are some interesting developments.

yes await simple simons letter of claim

but remember byelaws override ..

NTK in PDF please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN - no stopping JLA Liverpool Airport

they were way out of time for creating a keepr liability but you appealed so you had better post up ALL of the paperwork including your appeal and their response.

No stopping isnt an offer of parking terms so they cant win and they know it. we just want to try and get them to give up sooner rather than later

Braking for a roundabout isnt  parking so tryig to apply a no stopping rule that doesnt take such things into account will make them look stupid if they spurt it out at court.

However, they dont want to go to court, they want you to pay up so will say and try anything to get you to.

let them wate their money chasing you and come back here when they send out a lba or similar.Keep any paperwork you get in the meanwhile

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

No update on correspondence from our parking friends but I'm under pressure from the legal department of my employer as they do not want the threat of court hanging over the company name (I was driving a company car).

They've asked me to contact VCS and declare my personal home address and name to avoid the above. What would be the recommendation here?

Thanks.

Edited by squirealf

I thought that had already been done?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

reg in page 3 pix

removed uploads

and they

By all means take this on and identify yourself as the driver and if VCS keep bothering your employer suggest that they tell VCS that they are going to sue them for harassment ( they cant use GDPR).

Now simple Simon doesnt usually take notice of an individaul threatening to sue but a company has a lot more resources and the legal bill can rack up into the tens of thousands and that will outweigh the piddling £100 he can win by his lies about parking so get them on board with this and they will probably go as far as a LBA and then drop it

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Hope you are all keeping safe..

As the world crumbles around us I've received some correspondence in relation to my Liverpool JLA PCN.

The letters are from a company called 'Debt Recovery Plus' and they're asking me to settle up by 02/04 or they'll recommend to their client that they take me to court.

They've included some information and a link to a Supreme Court decision saying that their charges are lawful. Here's the link: www.supremecourt.uk/cases/uksc-2015-0116.html

Do I continue to ignore?

Thanks.

dca's can do nothing they are not bailiffs

you should be reading a few threads here to get upto speed.

and they

Here is some homework for you.

Read the supreme court decision and compare the wording to that used in this taradiddle. they cant  tell the truth in a threatogram so what amkes you think that theyare telling the truth in the original demand?

They rely on lies, misdirection, bullying and abuse of process to earn their dishomest crust so the more you read up and learn about them the easier it becomes to equip yourself to fght

• 10 months later...

Hi All,

I've previously posted on a different thread (VCS Spycar PCN - no stopping JLA Liverpool Airport) but have a new update today..

'Zenith Collections' have written to me with a 'NOTICE OF DEBT RECOVERY ASSIGNMENT'

I want some advice about what to do now if possible?

Many thanks.

Letter reads as follows:

Without Prejudice

We are writing to you concerning an outstanding amount relating to a Parking Charge issued on 19/09/19 on behalf of our client Vehicle Control Services Ltd.

Details of the Parking Charge are detailed below. The current amount outstanding is £160. Please accept this letter as official notification that Zenith Collections are now responsible for the recovery of this debt. As of the date of this letter (26/01/21) all communication and payments in respect of any amounts outstanding relating to this charge should be made to ourselves.

It is our intention to collect this debt and pursue it to a legal conclusion if necessary.

As debt recovery has been transferred to Zenith Collections at a discounted rate, we are prepared to accept a reduced settlement figure of £160 to avoid the possible necessity and expense of court action.

Please note that this will be our only offer of payment at a discounted rate and that payment must be made within 14 days of the date of this letter. If we do not receive payment of contact from yourselves within this period then your account will revert to the full amount due.

We would urge you to act now to take advantage of our discounted settlement offer of £160.

Charge date: 19/09/19

Creditor: Vehicle Control Services Ltd

Reason for issue: 46) stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited

Threads merged

Shame you wasted all your time typing that all out

Whereby if you'd re read your thread

It shows you needn't have bothered

and they

Thanks and I admire your directness and confidence but it's naturally a little bit unnerving for me to see this type of correspondence for the first time; it arrived from a different company so I just wanted assurances.

For the avoidance of doubt, I should continue to ignore right?

Yes, ignore. :)  If you get a letter headed Letter Before Claim or similar, then we'll advise you to reply but Zenith can't do anything to you.

If you get something you think could be a LBC, come back here and post up a redacted copy for us and we'll tell you if it's a LBC or not.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Think things through legally.  Say you & I were in a legal dispute.  I could sue you and you could sue me.  My next door neighbour couldn't sue you, your best mate couldn't sue me, the case would have nothing to do with them.

That's the situation with Zenith and other DCAs.  It's not their debt.  They can't do anything.  Their threats are completely laughable.

As HB says, ignore all the tripe from Zenith, but come back here straight away if you get a Letter Before Action/Letter Before Claim from VCS.

Edited by FTMDave
Usual typo!
  • Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread