VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - no stopping - Southend Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I have been ignoring a few letters from Vehicle Control Services. Specifically the Notice to Keeper, Demand for Payment, Final Reminder and the Final Demand.

Now we are at the stage where we just received the Letter before Claim and i believe i am now supposed to respond with something along the lines of:

Dear VCS,

In reply to your letter sent on xx/xx/xxxx.

There has been no breach of any contractual agreement therefore I owe you nothing.

Regards

Have i got it right so far? Just wanted to make sure i am doing this all correctly.

Also, accompanying the Letter before Claim was Annex 1 and Annex 2 which consists of an Information Sheet, Reply Form with a Signature Section and a Financial Statement.

My question is, do i even need to fill any of this out? Or could i not just type up this response and print it out, put it in the envelope and send it back?

1 Date of the infringement15/10/2019

2 Date on the NTK21/10/2019

3 Date received29/10/2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]I don't think so. But i can't find the original NTK. I only have a blurry photo.

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?YES

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it upNO

7 Who is the parking company?VEHICLE CONTROL SERVICES

8. Where exactly?SOUTHEND AIRPORT. ESSEX

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.Unsure

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS.

NTK.pdf Final Reminder Demand For Payment.pdf

Letter before Claim (2).pdf

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello and welcome to CAG. Thank you for the information we need, the forum experts should be along to advise later.

Please don't do anything about contacting them until the guys are able to view what's happened so far. :)

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Is this a No Stopping incident, as per stopped on an access road? could you give a bit of background history, so that we can be sure ita a Byelaws issue and advise the correct wording to send Simple Simon.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hello SS,

That seems to be the case, the pictures taken of my vehicle, shows that it is stopped just outside of Southend airport with no clear images of the driver (whatsoever) but clearly in a no stop zone.

Not something that was noticed at the time however.

Thanks 

Deadlock

we need the photos please CLEARLY.

just blank out reg.

that's not a good enough snotty letter either

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN - no stopping - Southend Airport

so spycar capture

and that's outside the terminal just like the other spycar NTK pictures here..

so await simple simons letter of claim if he is brave enough.

and read the southend no stopping threads here already

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for clarifying:

So I do need to respond?

Do I need to fill in any of the forms provided by them, or do I just type up a letter and send to them?

Do you have a better snotty letter?

Thanks for your assistance all

Deadlock

lots of VCS no stopping threads here with the required letter text to send

but you DO NOT respond at all until you get that letter of claim.

and you put that and your intended reply up here 1st before sending it.

dx

and they

so it does 

wonder why it wasn't uploaded..

so the 30days has begun ticking...

and they

Apologies, I thought it was!!

Letter before Claim (2).pdf

DX, I found the below in a post that you also were involved in, it has a very similar circumstance to my own, would this be a sufficient reply in my position?

Unfortunately for you I wasn’t born yesterday so I won’t be paying your demand, you know what I know and that is there is no liability in this matter because the land is covered by its own byelaws, the signage is prohibitive and not an offer of a contract so none has been breached and anyway the POFA limits any charge to the specified sum so your demand for £160 is just a nonsense.

As VCS has been spanked at court on this very same thing several times before I suggest that you discontinue this foolishness and that way you will at least obey Civil Procedure. I know that may well be a first for you but call it your new year's resolution.

Should you decide to continue then I shall be asking for a full costs recovery order for unreasonable behaviour and then seek damages for breach of the DPA.

:rockon:

and they

you mean your letter..not the form..

dx

and they

Didn't need their forms just the letter, returning the form merely encourages them to think you will  wet yourself cough up if they issue a claimform after the 30 days

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I used the reply form and wrote the previously mentioned;

This is exactly what I wrote on the reply form, obviously also my Signature and date on the back also.

Replyform.png

On 15/01/2020 at 20:32, Deadlock said:
On 14/01/2020 at 19:42, Deadlock said:

My question is, do i even need to fill any of this out? Or could i not just type up this response and print it out, put it in the envelope and send it back?

Do I need to fill in any of the forms provided by them, or do I just type up a letter and send to them?

I was asking 😀. Too late now...

Shouldn't matter though should it?

oh well

wont harm

but we did say numerous times

write a letter....

and they

at least the response is somehting they will be familiar with and also correct.

Now as you wil know by reading a few hundred threads about VCS, they are greedya nd stupid, a bad combination, so it is likely they will issue a claim against you anyway.

You now need to understand what this is all about and it is not parking as you werent parked but about the enforceability of a contract and that assumes one can exist between you and them in the first place.

Get busy both here and by reading  a mass of what can be found on the Parking Pranksters blogspot. that is full of commentary but more importantly reports on court cases where you will find some that are identical in law to yours.

The airport has ByeLaws, VCS can only sue for breach of a contract they imagine they have with you, however No Stopping is a Prohibition, so no contract can ever be formed or exist for them to,claim a bean for anything.  Won't stop them trying though.  So do as EB says read up on the Airport threads and look at Parking Prankster.

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

Developments in this situation are that; this has reached my door yesterday.

I have scanned all of the pages and they can be reviewed in the attached.

What are the appropriate steps from this point?

Thanks again for your assistance

Deadlock

Edited by brassnecked
No need to post Claimform, just details of claim imafes removed BN

The four threads below yours all have "VCS Claim Form" in the title.  Have a read of them, they will tell you how to acknowledge service and send off a CPR request.

it is also written into the guides for using the forum to post up any docs as pdf's and not insert them into the thread directly

we dont need to see the claim form we have seen hundreds.

All we need to know is date of issue and the exact reason thy put for their cause for action.

The suppoed breach is the same codswallop they usually use so easy to compose a suitable outline defence and we can help you with that but you still need to learn a lot more about the goings on of the aprking co's and court procedure so you dont drop yourself in it

Now the best thing you can do is set up an account at moneyclaim online (they have 2 versions, one of which doesnt need a govt gateway 16 character login and password) and just acknowledge the claim and tick the box to say defending in full. dont submit a defence yet, you have another fortnight to do that but you must do the AOS now as you are running out of time