BankFodder BankFodder

L33noa

Tesco Bank - CIFAS Placed 2016 - Advice On How To Handle?

Ive removed the attachment for you :) Ive seen it - Theres nothing in it to suggest the details were given away. 

Do you have anything else that would prove it? 

Otherwise I cant put a case together to help get this overturned.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

i dont have anything further as afterwards it was a phone call  😪

nothing of interest that i can see, literally just statements, and opening t&c's with some other odd general information

I can send it through it that helps I can scan it at work tomorrow 

Yea plz do... 

Im struggling to put a case together here. Is there no call recording at all? (On the off chance)

Can you PM me the Adjudicator letter again without it blacked out... I want to read everything. 

Checked and with the IPhone app - You can add a payee with no protection in place so how do they verify its your device doing the transaction. 

Can you remember what Tesco Bank asks for when signing into the app for 1st time?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

so it says, again I didn't have to card in my possession I told the Ombudsman this, i never used the account and it happened 18 months after opening. I have asked for ATM camera but they said it no longer exists.  

sorry, work has taken over my life! it says ATM London road Leicester

They have also now provided me an IP address 193.201.205.250 (Catford) 

device location: Latitude / Longitude  52.62295 1.11864 

which relates nothing to me 

I have also received this as part of my second SAR which was not included in the first clearly stating by Tesco that shouldnt have loaded CIFAS 

Hi Thanks for this. Ive read it and removed the attachment as it had PII in it.

So you are saying the Withdrawal had nothing to do with you? 

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I never used the account and told FOS that I had never the card in my possession absolute nothing to do with me. 100%

i had requested CCTV they no longer have it 

wondering what i can do next Tesco not entertaining me anymore. CIFAS wont either, I have complained to ICO regards incorrect info held but no response yet 

@fkofilee hi, sorry to pester, are you still able to help or is it a no go? not sure where to go with this next? i have a complaint in with ICO 

Hi L33noa

You can keep it going with the ICO, FOS and maybe complain to CIFAS directly too. 

You could get it overturned. However - This will be a slow process. When you have finished with the FOS and ICO. Lets revisit this with @BankFodder as he is currently dealing with another case. 

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

FOS will not look at this any further they have said. ICO have my complaint i submitted last month but are experiencing delays so a waiting game with them.

CIFAS also said they will not look at it.

I will update you as soon as i hear from ICO, i have also emailed chief ombudsman & chief executive for FOS and Chief Executive for CIFAS expressing my concerns, i wont hold much hope of a response. but desperate times really :-( 

thanks for your reply and help