Parking Eye ANPR PCN - overstay - Abbey Court Tunbridge Wells Doctors Surgery/Medical facility

Posted (edited)

Is there any way that your car could have been held up in the car park to get the time down to ten minutes-which is the minimum consideration period allowed. Obviously there is the time to get from the entrance, find a parking place and park, making sure that the car is between the lines. 

Then perhaps there were children with the driver who would have needed time to have been taken out and put back  into their child seats plus if anyone was disabled that would have taken extra time for them to get out the car and then get back in on leaving.

Then leaving the car parking spot and making way to the exit might have been delayed because of another car parking or pedestrians, especially disabled crossing the cars path. The driver  may remember other factors that delayed the car for longer.

Work out the time it might have taken for all those possible events ,if they actually occurred, and subtract them from the 25 minutes PE allege it took, and putting them to strict proof that both cameras were perfectly synchronised to the same time.

On another note, does the surgery not provide a register for patients attending with cars to sign in. Have you tried getting the doctor to cancel the ticket for you.

On another note-I'm getting as bad as DCBL-but this is my final note for just now.

PE don't usually add on extras so perhaps DCBL chancing its arm. This is good for you as those extras are now definitely gone with the new Act clarifying what was always the position-no more than £100 to be charged.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Would it be worth including that the Unicorn Feed tax in this case £70 iss verboten under the code of practice in snotty letter's when that time comes   now, or might that get them to decide to sue just for the £100 plus costs? Swings and roundabouts there.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

To save everyone going over old ground here,

back in early 2020 we established that this is an ANPR car park and that they were out of time with their notice; date of event is shown as 19th Dec 2019, date of issue is 9th Jan 2020, 20 days later.

DX100uk told me that they have 14 days to issue the notice from the date of the event for an ANPR car park event and they are well over that at 20 days.

I'll wait for the Letter of Claim and come back for advice re letter content from Ericsbrother who I am told is the snotty letter expert 😃

eric has not been around for a longtime now

but there are certainly lots of more recent snotty letters and exprts writing them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So a Dear DCBL

Your claim is so outrageous and laughable i rolled around doubled up in a ROTFL at the sight of it

It has no foundation and as to asking for £xx, you do realise you cannot add £xx unicorn refreshment tax dressed up as a Debt Collection Feet to the original sum anyway, no matter how many timnes you misrepresent Beavis

which turns on its own facts so isn't a sue 'em all licence, further to that Part 9 of the  Code of Practice rolling out now says adding anything on top is a no no

Something like that, sure FTMDave will come up with some suggestions.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 4 weeks later...

Almost on cue, another letter from dcbl headed "Notice of Intended Legal Action" turn up today saying that as I have failed to pay them £140 and I have not responded to their letters the are now referring the matter to their clients to review commencing legal action. Maybe we shall see a Letter of Claim next month. Any Snotty Letter writers who were itching to get started can stand down for the moment 😂

They often send a few final letters ( they were off school the day English comprehension was being taught.) I think this is to soften you up so when or if you do eventually receive a Court order you will be a trembling wreck and pay up early. 

They do keep us guessing which one of their "final letters" will actually be the final one. From memory I don't think they have gone beyond 20 as yet but numbers are not their strong point. Anyway it keeps us all amused.