BankFodder BankFodder

Irt8787

2*Parking Eye PCN's for gym use - i've paid them, but more are i feel coming!!

Yes, you need to reply to a LBA.  I'm sure EB will suggest a suitable snotty letter tomorrow.  He's already pointed out flaws in PE's invoices in his posts on the thread.

BTW, how did the chargeback go?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Bank refused chargeback so I accepted the initial loss. Yes waiting for EB for help on how to respond to the LBA. 

I confess that I know absolutely nothing about chargeback - but I'm sure there will be experts on here who do, and can help you challenge the bank's decision.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Ignore the lack of action on the other 2 deamnds and concentarte on this one. the others will be treated the same way or even treated as VEX if they dont  change their ways. Try

Dear Sirs,

your letter before claim is not a letter before claim because there is no service address for documents on it, a PO box is not a legal address. This breach of protocol will cost you at least 25% of any successful judgement but you neednt worry as 25% of nothing is still nothing.

It is denied you are owed any monies because there was no breach of contract to give you a cause for action against me as the signage was not an offer of anything  that could be considered and accepted as a relatuionship between us in the first place.

Do you actually employ people who can understand the law to read the signs before they go up or do you just rely on abuse of the civil process to make money rather than  contract law?

This lack of an agreement also means you ahve obtained my keeper details unlawfully and I am entitled to seek damages as per Vidal Hall v Google. I will accept £250 as per VCS v Phillip as the quantum.