2*Parking Eye PCN's for gym use - i've paid them, but more are i feel coming!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, you need to reply to a LBA.  I'm sure EB will suggest a suitable snotty letter tomorrow.  He's already pointed out flaws in PE's invoices in his posts on the thread.

BTW, how did the chargeback go?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I confess that I know absolutely nothing about chargeback - but I'm sure there will be experts on here who do, and can help you challenge the bank's decision.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Ignore the lack of action on the other 2 deamnds and concentarte on this one. the others will be treated the same way or even treated as VEX if they dont  change their ways. Try

Dear Sirs,

your letter before claim is not a letter before claim because there is no service address for documents on it, a PO box is not a legal address. This breach of protocol will cost you at least 25% of any successful judgement but you neednt worry as 25% of nothing is still nothing.

It is denied you are owed any monies because there was no breach of contract to give you a cause for action against me as the signage was not an offer of anything  that could be considered and accepted as a relatuionship between us in the first place.

Do you actually employ people who can understand the law to read the signs before they go up or do you just rely on abuse of the civil process to make money rather than  contract law?

This lack of an agreement also means you ahve obtained my keeper details unlawfully and I am entitled to seek damages as per Vidal Hall v Google. I will accept £250 as per VCS v Phillip as the quantum.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

usual irrelevant twaddle in many like replies here.

we might do court so you'd better cough up....pigs might fly too...ignore

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

note that they have shuffled their feet slighly by asking you to pay them within 14 days or they may start proceedings. 

In my mind this means they are not certain of their position but arent going to chnage their minds because they want the money but are hoping you dont go and ruin things for them by making them sue you and then they lose becasue they dont really have a claim.

These companies abuse the legal process by taking court action when they have no cause to do so just to pressure peopel into paying up.

It would be nice to see an MP taking this issue up with the Ministry of Justice but as PE are owed by Capita the big outsourcing comapny that processes their pay packets I doubt if this will happen

:rockon:

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

remove your name hidden the post

what have we said about dca letters?

dx

and they

no dca's have any powers.

and they

I cannot believe that DCBL actually has a reference to their TV show on the bottom of their pathetic DCA letter, there's been so many breaches of the law commited by them on it they should be ashamed of that program not proud of it.

Clearly it's an attempt to intimidate and nothing more, they have no rights here and cannot do anything especially not turn up at your door (even if all bailiff home visit action wasn't suspended due to C19), they are acting a debt collectors for PE and not bailiffs, therefore they have no power at all.

Might make a nice exhibit in a bundle for the point on Unicorn feed tax a penalty and not applicable to keeper if the PPC has screwed up and No POFA,

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

read the back of the letter , they admit they are not bailiffs in this matter

and they

• 1 year later...

Open

11 minutes ago, Irt8787 said:

I have been receiving multiple notices of debt recovery from dcbl since the my last post (see image 1). Today they have sent another one which is different from all previous ones stating final notice of debt recovery. 

What’s the best course of action for now? Thanks for any input.

I've had to hide your post as you've left three reference numbers showing which could identify you to the fleecers.

However, these are the usual begging letters - ignore them.

Two questions.  Did you try to get the gym to have the invoices cancelled?

Did you inform PE of your change of address?

I have redacted the reference number. 

It was so long ago but I think I did speak to a staff from the gym but he said he couldn’t do anything. 

I did not inform PE of change of address. I am using Royal Mail redirecting service instead. 

Do I need to respond to the final debt recovery notice?

IMG_3478_compressed.pdf IMG_3477.pdf

Edited by Irt8787

Should always inform a fleecer of any change of address, as Royal mail redirection doesn't work for Court papers, they won't redirect them,  just do an Elvis's girlfriend and Return To Sender., o then the fleecer knows they have a juicy default judgment they can try for.

• Like 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

what part of ignore DCA's we've said multiple times is not sinking n?

you must write to PE simply informing them withe ref to PCN number XXXX

please note my new address as above.

you are safe to IGNORE anything anyone sends until or unless you get a letter of claim from PE or a solicitor who's client is stated as PE.

PS on a side not,

as you moved, have you looked at your credit file recently?

have you or do you remember any debts showing or not, that were been sold on  a DCA in the last say 7yrs (that being you have not used the credit nor paid it in that time)?

if you have you need to WRITE to each one and update them too to protect against possible backdoor CCJ's. 

as BN states mail redirect does not work on most court documents.

dx

and they

I checked my credit report regularly. no CCJ, nothing unusual. 

Thanks, I will inform them of my new address and continue to ignore the debt recovery letter as advised. 

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

just type..no need to hit quote

dx

and they

• 8 months later...