BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Just to give another view of the NHS and GPs - two GPs probably saved my life last year.   I'd been extremely ill, no appetite, significant weight loss, not taking enough fluids.  Wife took me to A&E.  Terrible experience.  After four hours told my wife to take me home.  She said "told you this was a mistake.  I'll get you an emergency GP appointment tomorrow".  Saw a GP Registrar (essentially a trainee GP) following afternoon.  She was very concerned and asked a colleague for a second opinion.  Second GP was horrified as soon as she saw me, and said "You ought to be in hospital".  She told the trainee to arrange to have me admitted to hospital and just over two hours later (after my wife had driven me there) I was in bed on a medical assessment ward.  Stayed in hospital for a week and was only discharged because they needed the bed.   I was going to complain about my A&E experience (I think the triage nurse must have screwed up my triage assessment) but a week after I was discharged, I had to take my wife to A&E as her optician thought she might have a detached retina.  It was about 5:30pm on a Saturday and the place was full of injured footballers and rugby players.  It was much busier than it had been on the Monday afternoon I'd been there, but my wife saw a doctor in 20 mins and we were out in 40 mins.  I decided that sometimes you're just unlucky...
    • Many households heated by oil are stocking up on cheap fuel during lockdown. View the full article
    • I keep an eye on the NHS board because I'm a former NHS manager.  I saw this thread started years ago and thought I'd have look.   I'm sure it's purely coincidental, but when I got to #61, it reminded me of a different poster on a different thread from last year.  They aren't identical, but the way things are expressed are remarkably similar.  (eg 20 min wait - ask receptionist - Drs are very busy - wait another 20 min - ask again - receptionist checks computer - says Dr has refused to see you because of complaint 2 years ago - transferred to another GP who expresses "shock" at other Dr's behaviour - vague and confusing references to a "justified" complaint.   Maybe it's just me, but they seem remarkably similar, although the other thread is missing a 2014, 2016, 2017 backstory.     layla_83   As others have already said, there seems little point in complaining now about issues that stem from things that happened in 2014 (and 2016?).  If you wanted to complain to "put the system right", you should have done that six years ago.  Even if the original GP is still about, they won't remember any of it, so there will be absolutely no opportunity for them to learn any lessons from it.  And the fact that the original GP did not want to see you (or rather your mother) because you (she) had made a complaint against them two years ago most certainly does not mean that the GP remembers anything from 2014, it just means that you (or your mother) are flagged up on their system as a "complainer".  As I asked a year ago, why would anyone be unhappy because a GP they had previously complained about refused to see them?  You should be relieved!!!  You say the GP should not take the complaint personally, but if I were a GP I would not want to treat anyone who has made a complaint against me.  (And if you are connected to that other thread, you should have complained to your local CCG or the GMC by now).   You were going to send a letter of complaint to the practice in 2017, so why only now complain about their response?  Did it take them nearly three years to reply?
    • Hi JeelyM and welcome to CAG   1. Do you have the details of the person you bought the bike from.   2. Did you go to their address when you bought it.   3. Did you pay cash for it or what other means.   4. Did you pay the full market for buying the bike.   5. What did you pay.   6. Give us make and model of the bike please.
  • Our picks

• View this quiz Employment status during COVID-19
      What do you do if you’ve been told not to come to work due to the current crisis.  Watch the video here or on the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page.

Did you learn anything? Do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 0 replies
    • One Parking Solutions - Damning judgement. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421148-one-parking-solutions-damning-judgement/
        • Thanks
      • 66 replies
    • View this quiz Coping with extreme hardship
      Life can be tough when you're entering the world of work and in the present virus crisis, things are even more difficult.

Watch the video below or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page . Afterwards, you can see if you've understood the points which are being made by taking the quiz.

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
    • View this quiz: Pre-pay meters
      An explanation of how some gas and electric companies offer emergency quarantine support.

Watch the video here – or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page and watch it there. Then come back here and do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 6 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
Dalsim

VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - no stopping - EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT CASTLE DONNINGTON

Posted (edited)

They often don't respond to a CPR 31.14 so I would keep it in for now. The reason they often don't respond is because it would prove they do not have the proof that was asked for. However, if they do send something, post it up so that we can advise you what they actually have rather then what they are telling you they have.

PS If they do respond, don't forget to remove [5] .

Edited by lookinforinfo
  • Thanks 1

no you just copy and paste it

but don't file yet!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Thanks and no shall not until the 20th if anything new crops up (CPR)  shall post it up for advice, meanwhile working on WS.

Hi simple question to ask when logged in on Mcol to send defence in (20/03) is there any particular method to follow, for example Certain boxes to tick etc,

Is it ok to log into start defence tab  just to have a look at it to get familiar or once started you got to finish it ?

exactly the same as you did AOS

and exactly the same as you enter stuff in a msg box here.simply copy and paste it.

you don't need to 'practice'

your time will be better spent till then READING as many PCN claimform threads here as you can to understand whats to come and how you respond.

Hi all, hope you are well!

received N180 for mediation etc. Filled out and sent all copies as no to med etc!!

sent  in good time as today is the day for receiving to the cc so curious now what to expect in timelines etc and for what purpose ?

Thanks in advance 

Allocation via n157

Read any pcn claimform thread......

Dx